[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Disintegrator the siphoning charges got nerfed or iam mistaken. It's still good option for starter staff? Thanks for answer :) BTW amazing build guide.

Hi, the disintegrator change only affects spells. We will see how expensive disintegrator is in new league, if it becomes not so budget friendly, I will update the guide.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
hey dude, is this build good for league starter? Can I reach in red maps without problem with low bugdet?
"
amolka wrote:
Thoughts on using oni goroshi as main weapon for this build?

Hi, I think the biggest issue with oni goroshi is that it does not have much base damage as a weapon, as a result, we can't scale our damage effectively.

Also, we need the "hits can't be evaded" craft, otherwise we need to spend many points getting accuracy from tree.

You can also refer to the Q&A section on why staff is used as main weapon.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
LilShy wrote:
hey dude, is this build good for league starter? Can I reach in red maps without problem with low bugdet?

Hi, absolutely, in the beginning of the build guide we already pointed out this is a good league starter and a good end-game character.

You can refer to the 'Expectation with budgets' section for details
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Disintegrator the siphoning charges got nerfed or iam mistaken. It's still good option for starter staff? Thanks for answer :) BTW amazing build guide.

Hi, the disintegrator change only affects spells. We will see how expensive disintegrator is in new league, if it becomes not so budget friendly, I will update the guide.

Ty for answer :) amazing build, last league i was very impressed with budget/start items, cant wait for new league start, Iam starting with your build again. Ty for your hard work on this build :)
Hey i'm planning on league starting this, made a very budget build(about 1 ex or so), i noticed the single target was really bad even though on pob it showed about 400k dps but ik that's halved. i don't have ancestral warchief. (pob: https://pastebin.com/qBCP5jEq for reference) keep in mind my gems are just low level but single target feels awful.
"
DangerHat wrote:
Hey i'm planning on league starting this, made a very budget build(about 1 ex or so), i noticed the single target was really bad even though on pob it showed about 400k dps but ik that's halved. i don't have ancestral warchief. (pob: https://pastebin.com/qBCP5jEq for reference) keep in mind my gems are just low level but single target feels awful.

Hi I checked your POB, seems like you skill gem level is pretty low, currently at level 11 and two support gems at level 9. But even with these gems, your max damage/hit is ~2M/hit. (in the config tab, under war cry damage mode, select max)

A regular red map boss has HP between 6M - 10M, if you want to oneshot them you need to at least have similar gear to my budget build and reach similar skill gem level.

Also, if you change your staff to disintegrator, your damage will increase significantly.

At last, make sure you use siesmic cry and intimidating cry before bosses.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 13, 2021, 7:58:56 PM
Just some small tips for leveling.
Use one-handed axes early on, it feels much better than two handed. Try to get 3 or 4 link on boots/gloves or helmet, you're going to be switching out weapons alot. Use the following vendor recipe on weapons, your normal rarity weapon + blacksmiths whetstone + rustic sash( higher rarity gives you higher roll), you'll get your weapon with +%physical damage. If you get extra quicksilver, vendor it with a pair of boots and orb of augmentation and you'll get movement speed boots.
Hi, this build looks great, but I am trying to figure out how many skill presses it requires? I know this isnt a lazy build, but can you give me an idea of how what the build feels like to play? I saw in the guide about .5 you hit and then you move then flask and then hit etc.
"
lve2raft wrote:
Hi, this build looks great, but I am trying to figure out how many skill presses it requires? I know this isnt a lazy build, but can you give me an idea of how what the build feels like to play? I saw in the guide about .5 you hit and then you move then flask and then hit etc.

Total of 8 skills

Frequently used skills:
Seismic cry
Tectonic slam
Flame dash

Additional skills during boss:
Intimidating cry
Totem

occasional skill:
Enduring cry
Vaal molten shell
Golem
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 13, 2021, 9:43:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info