[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
CgtyKy wrote:
Hi!

First of all thanks for the build. I tried something similar in mayhem event and really enjoyed. This league I will start with this.

Hence the question; with recent buffs to chieftain totem ascendancy nodes, would it be better to use ancestral totems? PoB shows w/o crit gear pretty good damage increase.

The totem ascendancy buff is good, but we only use totem for like 5 seconds during boss fights as you can see in the showcase.

Therefore, considering the overall experience, I wouldn't use the totem ascendancy.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
scrvffie wrote:
"
Unfortunately pastebin links dont work.

Can you export the builds somewhere else :)

Great build btw ty!

I've checked every link, they are working fine on Community Fork POB.

Although, thanks for the guide, I'll try it out in the new league!

Its interesting that the links work on my android phone and on my other computer but not on this one. Weird...
Hey,
This looks great but I have a few questions. First of all why tectonic slam and not any other slams like earthquake? And second, with the new buff to tukohama ascendancy point and the possibility to have both ancestral warchief and protector active at the same time could tukohama replace one of the other ascendancies?

Thanks for the guide keep up the good work!
Hello! First of all thank you for the guide! I have a question regarding life leech. We get life leech from our ascendancy but you suggest taking that node after Uber lab. Blood rage on a CWDT setup doesn't seem all that reliable. Do I understand correctly that until grabbing the life leech ascendancy node we mostly rely on life regeneration and the skill tree node "recover life when you use a warcry"?

Also I would like to add that we should probably be using Fortify instead of Combustion in the "budget non-crit version". It's a 500k dps increase and most importantly gives us Fortify :)
Last edited by NemoRSRB on Jan 14, 2021, 1:59:03 PM
hello what should we use until we have enough currency can you add that section too
Добрый вечер, играю очень мало и максимум дошел тодько до т4 карт) я новичок в игре...
Подскажите для новичка такой билдец сойдет? и на боссах будет-ли выживаемость и с валютой конечно траблы как и с ее фармом, при том случае когда в пачку мобов пригну , меня там не шотнут?
Буду признателен если вы отреагируете на моё сообщение.
Спасибо за внимание.
"
Leveling with this build is quite easy, you just equip the skill gem that I listed whenever you reach the level.

Where?
"
Vaago24 wrote:
Добрый вечер, играю очень мало и максимум дошел тодько до т4 карт) я новичок в игре...
Подскажите для новичка такой билдец сойдет? и на боссах будет-ли выживаемость и с валютой конечно траблы как и с ее фармом, при том случае когда в пачку мобов пригну , меня там не шотнут?
Буду признателен если вы отреагируете на моё сообщение.
Спасибо за внимание.

Да, вполне. Смотри pob дерево самое первое из гайда, бюджетную версию. Здесь лучше на английском писать, на ру в этой ветке врядли ответят.
P.S. Sorry for message on Russian :)
"
Hoegli wrote:
"
Leveling with this build is quite easy, you just equip the skill gem that I listed whenever you reach the level.

Where?

Gem section in PoB.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
CgtyKy wrote:
Hi!

First of all thanks for the build. I tried something similar in mayhem event and really enjoyed. This league I will start with this.

Hence the question; with recent buffs to chieftain totem ascendancy nodes, would it be better to use ancestral totems? PoB shows w/o crit gear pretty good damage increase.

The totem ascendancy buff is good, but we only use totem for like 5 seconds during boss fights as you can see in the showcase.

Therefore, considering the overall experience, I wouldn't use the totem ascendancy.

I was thinking about the Maven arena where we will face up to ten bosses. But hearing you say it's good, I might give it shot if I need it. Thanks again for the amazing build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info