[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
slowreactor wrote:
Is there any reason you're not using Ryslatha's coil & Abyssus in your build? Pulling your endgame gear PoB, simply swapping in the belt gives you another 10mil-20mil damage (depending on the belt's rolls), and the helm 30mil+ damage.

Hi, good question!

In fact I did think about those 2 uniques and here's my opinion:

Ryslatha's coil: It's true that this belt can give us a good boost on max damage. However, it won't benefit us much. The reason is: Although we use max damage as a metric to measure our attacks, minimal damage is equally important to us. The net effect of more max damage and less minimal damage takes us back to where we were.

Abyss: this is a different story :), I think I briefly talked about it in mid-tier gear section. I don't use Abyssus for only one reason: it makes us squishy. The goal of this build is to achieve a good balance between offense and defense, therefore, Abyssus is not used for defense reasons. In the new league, I think there will be more advantages using rare helmets because we can craft more powerful mods with the help of harvest crafting.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
faytte wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Hi,

Great guide.Did the change to Disintergrator affect the budget variant?

Thanks

Hi! The change on Disintegrator only affects spells, we are not affected by it because our skill is considered as attack.

I think he meant to ask will the change to it cause the price/demand for the staff to grow, those making it less of a budget option.

Ah! thanks for the clarification! Well, I don't see Disintegrator becomes that popular with the new change. The only way to find out is to play the league then :)

But don't worry, if Disintegrator becomes not budget-friendly, I will find a replacement and update the guide accordingly.

So stay tune to that!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 13, 2021, 12:41:47 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
Welcome Exile! Jenno here.

3.13 Thoughts

Having said that, we are still getting a good buff in new expansion because of several new item bases (like the new exterted attack glove) and most importantly, the return of Harvest.

hello mate ! can i see this type glove ? i dont see it for now
Here is the pastebin for my ignite version: https://pastebin.com/PaR3peXa

Obviously it is all theoretical and I cannot vouch for it in the actual game quite yet (as the league hasn't started). I was very conservative with buffs and gear, and damage will be higher than listed because PoB doesn't really calculate Warcry Slams very well. If you check Frenzies, up the "Recent Warcries", and check Flasks then the damage will go up by quite a bit.

I included a tree without any clusters, a tree with 1 Large + 2 Mediums, and a tree with 2 Large + 4 Mediums. Just look at the dropdown at the bottom. I am opting to use Kongor's as an early, cheap option because it helps with EO significantly. Once you get "Fan The Flames" from a Cluster Jewel you can drop Ignite Proliferation for Burning Damage. You want as many "Cooked Alive" as possible because it gives you the most damage.

It honestly is sort of like a hybrid, mostly because a lot of the damage you do get is from "Fire Damage" things, which also boost the initial hit of Tec Slam. You can be doing 1.5-2M Tec Slam hits, then a 5M damage Ignite after. Damage goes up a lot with Clusters and I am sure a stronger weapon (With a "Hits can't be evaded" craft) will give even more damage.
"
federal11 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

3.13 Thoughts

Having said that, we are still getting a good buff in new expansion because of several new item bases (like the new exterted attack glove) and most importantly, the return of Harvest.

It was shown in the announcement video, if I remember correctly, it is a reward in ritual.

The base stat is %increased exerted attack damage and the side effect is +2 seconds of wry cry cool down. Since our play style is not affected by the cool down, that glove base fits well to our build.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
federal11 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

3.13 Thoughts

It was shown in the announcement video, if I remember correctly, it is a reward in ritual.

The base stat is %increased exerted attack damage and the side effect is +2 seconds of wry cry cool down. Since our play style is not affected by the cool down, that glove base fits well to our build.

i find it. thanks for the reply

Great guide.Did the change to Disintergrator affect the budget variant?

Thanks[/quote]

Hi! The change on Disintegrator only affects spells, we are not affected by it because our skill is considered as attack. [/quote]

I think he meant to ask will the change to it cause the price/demand for the staff to grow, those making it less of a budget option. [/quote]

Ah! thanks for the clarification! Well, I don't see Disintegrator becomes that popular with the new change. The only way to find out is to play the league then :)

But don't worry, if Disintegrator becomes not budget-friendly, I will find a replacement and update the guide accordingly.

So stay tune to that! [/quote]

Yes thanks, I did mean the changes to the staff affecting the price of it. But thanks for replying. I look forward to trying this build out this league!
Hey
Sorry for that potential stupid question, but somehow i cannot find the recommended leveling gems. Neither in ur guide nor in the POB. Thank you for your great guide! Looking very much forward to try it out.

Cheers
Past Harvest League I loved to play Eartshatter Slow Damage with Warcries and killing everything with 2~3 shatter explosions.
And now I'll run this build in 3.13! Thanks for the guide!
I've played totems a lot last leauges and they werent insanly good for bosses. Now i think i will try this build.

I would love to see updated and detailed leveling gear for an example what uniqes to start with just after campain. Just with some chaos orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info