[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
HeikKiii wrote:
Just some small tips for leveling.
Use one-handed axes early on, it feels much better than two handed. Try to get 3 or 4 link on boots/gloves or helmet, you're going to be switching out weapons alot. Use the following vendor recipe on weapons, your normal rarity weapon + blacksmiths whetstone + rustic sash( higher rarity gives you higher roll), you'll get your weapon with +%physical damage. If you get extra quicksilver, vendor it with a pair of boots and orb of augmentation and you'll get movement speed boots.

these are really great tips.

i would say that the choice between 1h and 2h is not really that important as long as your are careful to keep up with the vendor recipe as you level. i think 1H probably does feel "better" but only because of attack speed is generally higher on 1H. if you find a 2H with +% attack speed you're all set.

what i find particularly useful is to watch for and get the flat +physical damage craft as soon as possible (from the sewers and then from the ossuary). if you can get a nice rare with +%phy damage and an open prefix it's a great way to boost the damage. be sure and watch for the crafting recipes in the quests, they are easy to miss ! many of the crafts are very helpful as you start to get into maps and need just slight mods to gear to make them useful.

also, getting a 4L early on is great, but you will also find that it makes sustaining mana a pain, so look out for mana leech on gear. it can be hard to find so remember that you can roll an "enduring" affix on a mana flask.
Hi!

First of all thanks for the build. I tried something similar in mayhem event and really enjoyed. This league I will start with this.

Hence the question; with recent buffs to chieftain totem ascendancy nodes, would it be better to use ancestral totems? PoB shows w/o crit gear pretty good damage increase.
"
HeikKiii wrote:
If you get extra quicksilver, vendor it with a pair of boots and orb of augmentation and you'll get movement speed boots.

Well if extra means third than it's good. But you will be a lot faster without ms boots but with second quicksilver. Watch recent racer's if you don't believe me. All other advice's a good tips for new players for sure
"
Desrers wrote:
"
HeikKiii wrote:
If you get extra quicksilver, vendor it with a pair of boots and orb of augmentation and you'll get movement speed boots.

Well if extra means third than it's good. But you will be a lot faster without ms boots but with second quicksilver. Watch recent racer's if you don't believe me. All other advice's a good tips for new players for sure

Yeah, i meant after the second, sometimes they drop like crazy.
You can also add +%5 MS to your existing movement boots the same way.
"
CgtyKy wrote:
Hi!

First of all thanks for the build. I tried something similar in mayhem event and really enjoyed. This league I will start with this.

Hence the question; with recent buffs to chieftain totem ascendancy nodes, would it be better to use ancestral totems? PoB shows w/o crit gear pretty good damage increase.

We already press multiple keys, adding totems would kill my hands.
look funny, reserved for ritual :D
Unfortunately pastebin links dont work.

Can you export the builds somewhere else :)

Great build btw ty!

"
Unfortunately pastebin links dont work.

Can you export the builds somewhere else :)

Great build btw ty!

I've checked every link, they are working fine on Community Fork POB.

Although, thanks for the guide, I'll try it out in the new league!
Last edited by scrvffie on Jan 14, 2021, 10:15:55 AM
I think you should consider removing Phantasmal Tectonic Slam and Divergent Pulverise from the budget PoB. They will unlikely be readily and cheaply available since Heist won't appear as often anymore.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jan 14, 2021, 12:16:21 PM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
I think you should consider removing Phantasmal Tectonic Slam and Divergent Pulverize from the budget PoB. They will unlikely be readily and cheaply available since Heist won't appear as often anymore.

good point! That POB was from Heist, I will create a new budget POB in new league and incorporate all changes.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info