[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, why do we level with ground slam instead of earthshatter? Earthshatter feels alot better against bosses.
Hey dude, I think i will league start with this build it seems awesome! I have never tried these skills before but one question though you dont use infernal cry? thank you for your guide bro.
Didnt play for 2 leagues and now i'm gonna play abit while studying,looks fun af hopefully you'll be able to keep the guide updated for people who dont have too much time on thier hands,have a great league everyone!
Did a Tectonic Slam in Heist, It was a solid build as non-crit with tidebreaker. Plan on doing crit this league since crit is better for bosses. Ground Slam and earthshatter are fine for leveling. With harvest back getting a staff should be easier since phys harvest was pretty common. Attack speed might need a bit more investment this league however because of ritual and maven bosses.
Disintegrator the siphoning charges got nerfed or iam mistaken. It's still good option for starter staff? Thanks for answer :) BTW amazing build guide.
Thoughts on using oni goroshi as main weapon for this build?
"
Andorios wrote:
Hey
Sorry for that potential stupid question, but somehow i cannot find the recommended leveling gems. Neither in ur guide nor in the POB. Thank you for your great guide! Looking very much forward to try it out.

Cheers

Hi, as mentioned in the leveling section, just equip the gem I listed whenever you reach that level.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
oddawajkapcie wrote:
I've played totems a lot last leauges and they werent insanly good for bosses. Now i think i will try this build.

I would love to see updated and detailed leveling gear for an example what uniqes to start with just after campain. Just with some chaos orbs.

After campaign, getting the weapon is our top priority. The rest of the gears are pretty flexible, just make sure resistances are capped and we are good.

I will update more detail as I progress into the new league.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
HeikKiii wrote:
Hey, why do we level with ground slam instead of earthshatter? Earthshatter feels alot better against bosses.

It's more of a personal preference. Feel free to use whatever skill you are comfortable with to reach level 28.
"
Michojuve wrote:
Hey dude, I think i will league start with this build it seems awesome! I have never tried these skills before but one question though you dont use infernal cry? thank you for your guide bro.

We already had most of the benefits of infernal cry, for example:

cover enemy in ash -> our ascendancy has it
corpse explosion -> our cluster node has it
corpse clearing -> cluster node has it

On top of that, infernal cry does not fit well into our play style because it has a small radius, which needs to be used near enemy. In contrast, our build is more about using high damage and big AOE to reduce exposure to enemies.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 13, 2021, 5:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info