Bloom Issues Master Thread

Specifically: Tentacle Fiend
Wintertide Brand
Elder influenced crater map (bug ref 2,790,418,305)
NVIDIA RTX 2080, graphics settings are mainly low, Bloom slight

Did storm brand always have a rainbow? not sure if it just became way more obvious or its new or what
Sanctum wings seem too bright and lose a lot of detail on some outdoor maps. Example on dunes map.

Last edited by jmacmoe on Jul 17, 2020, 10:47:50 PM

Sometimes Cloud-shaped blooms around body shine too bright while using Revenant

Armour Set

CPU - i5-7600 / GPU - Radeon RX480
Last edited by valtyre on Jul 19, 2020, 5:26:16 PM
My hideout in Metamorph

slight

full
We should be able to disable the bloom all together, the bigger problem is not being able to zoom out more. Why is it a problem to allow us to zoom out a few clicks more?! Not so much that we see countless packs and it messing with the loading and rendering of the game, but at least to the point the Sirus fight zooms out, or when approaching the Templar courts in act 5, or as in the top left corner of Oriath...
Last edited by Vortens on Jul 18, 2020, 4:48:47 AM
i dont care about bloom, but my char so bright it turns into black-censor-screen.

Last edited by Fozakin on Jul 18, 2020, 9:27:13 AM
I found the minimap in delve to be unusable at times due to various over-bright blue lights. Turning lights to low, lighting to shadows only and bloom to slight made it more usable, but did not entirely fix the issue.
The Sulphite light in hideouts have super huge bloom.. until you turn bloom to slight .. I think it's perfect on "slight" , but there's no way you can go into my hideout with full bloom without hurting your eyes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info