Bloom Issues Master Thread

I came to see if Icestorm and delve flares are listed, and now I am seeing a lot of afterimages. Please, please reduce this brightness.

I also find the effect produced by the ARctic Body Armour MTX to be too much, but not sure if it's bloom-related, as I haven't used it in a while and don't remember how it used to look before this league. It would be lovely if someone could look into this (Bloom set on Slight).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Friends don't want to play with me
They of Tul + flares Bloom = Slight
Last edited by littlelily on Jul 17, 2020, 12:46:50 PM
Wild Strike - Lightning strike skill chain create too much of brightness. When it chains like 13 times - all screen is white =)
Yellow T4 Seed

I don't know if someone has covered these two but both storm call and doryani's fist have very similar graphics and a real problem with brightness, storm call is unplayable for me and gives a headache very quickly whereas doryani's fist is usable however I have to deliberately look away (which is hard as its a screen wide aoe lol)

I really hope these two get fixed as i love both of these skills!

Settings, using DX11 atm at 1920x1080

I didn't bother including stormcall but its exactly the same levels of brightness, absolutely horrendous with fast cast speed and spell cascade
basilica map boss with bloom on "slight"
where am i? let me disable bloom

Last edited by zooores on Jul 17, 2020, 5:17:47 PM
Why is my character glowing white, send help! Is it the elusive effect?

Close up:

Settings:

Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 17, 2020, 5:58:50 PM
Enabling the Azurite Back Attachment (Delve league challenge reward) while in The Imperial Gardens resulted in a huge amount of bloom. Turned it on shortly after leaving the Sacred Grove for that area, though no idea if that might be related. Entering the Tower of God returned the bloom to a normal amount, and returning to The Imperial Gardens kept bloom at that normal level.
Bug report 2,802,468,644

Edit: After further testing, it seems that being hit while under the effect of Arcane Cloak has a chance to turn the Azurite Back Attachment super-nova.

Edit 2: After more testing, this seems to also affect other MTX as well, though I'm not sure it is specifically bloom related. Pictured is the Betrayal Helmet Attachment, Fire Cloak, and Demonic Body Armour - all seem to kind of shimmer and pulse, varying in both size and brightness.
Last edited by MetSnau on Jul 17, 2020, 7:57:09 PM
"
woozel wrote:
This is Dash. Multiple MTX cause it independently, with or without Vulkan. It's like a point blank camera flash in dark areas.

I'm seeing this same issue, particularly from enemies on Crusader influenced maps.
Hideout of some guy I was trading with. He told me to post on his behalf, as we both agreed it's kinda too bright (this is on slight bloom btw):

The snow and the steam especially is way too bright, I don't wanna know how it looks on "full" bloom.

P.S. The guy told me he imported it from hideout showcase so I found it, it's this one: https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/1187 The author of that hideout even makes a comment about bloom.

Someone wanna check it out, import and show us with full glory of bloom feel free. xD
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 17, 2020, 9:11:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info