Bloom Issues Master Thread

Snow looks too bright on Normal, which leads to blurry image.

Slight

Normal

Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
Waypoint, fires and Challenge Trophys in divided hideout. Way too hazy, even on Slight.
Last edited by HatMatter on Jul 17, 2020, 5:23:03 AM
Can't use most of my shiny mtx on my IPS display, dark corridors combined with shiny cosmetics is just killing my eyes, even with bloom turned to "slight" I get eye strain after a couple of maps...
Dominating Blow... Hitting a pack (especially in juicy maps) using Woke Melee Splash and Tribal Fury flashbangs everytime.

I'm using the Slight Bloom setting now, it's a bit better but I believe the Dominating Blow effect should still me massively turned down itself.
Harbinger Righteous Fire even on "Slight" bloom is so bright on darker areas (Some areas are even darker obviously) that it obscures the map overlay. Note that i have the map and terrain transparency set to it's most visible setting in these images.

Harbinger Righteous fire "Normal" Bloom.

Celestial RF is also very bright on "Normal"
Most waypoints now are way too bright and the bloom effect hides the runes under it. For instance, the Oriath WP is literally just a big blob of light even on Slight.
The Sunstone Portal Effect hurts my eyeballs

Last edited by acc1dent on Jul 17, 2020, 8:46:57 AM
Delve Flares are waaaaaaaay too BLINDING. Tone them down 60-70% in brightness would be much appreciated.
Azurit Back Attach, Grand sanctum Helm, Body, Boots, Gloves, Zeel's Amlifier Shield no MTX, Low Bloom rest standart settings.

PS: seams to only appear after "Cast when Damage Taken" + "Arcane Cloak" + + "Vortex" + "Bone Chill"
Last edited by Schakar on Jul 17, 2020, 10:37:28 AM
"
BOFH_ wrote:
Are you going to let us remove the complete insanity that is bloom?

Or is Chris Wilson going to write a highly controversial "Bloom Manifesto" and not let anyone change it until the game dies?

I guess we found out the answer to this question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info