[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Thanks for the build, it's been fun. Haven't run a mele build in a long time and it brings back memories...

I have a few questions:

- Do you have a list of suggested anointments for this build? Assuming that mana leach can be gained elsewhere, would disciple of the unyielding be a viable choice? Maybe you have a few other suggestions?

- Do you recommend culling strike gloves?

-Is the warlord ammy with anger mana reservation still a viable option with this build?

Cheers!
"
Traceofred wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's been fun. Haven't run a mele build in a long time and it brings back memories...

I have a few questions:

- Do you have a list of suggested anointments for this build? Assuming that mana leach can be gained elsewhere, would disciple of the unyielding be a viable choice? Maybe you have a few other suggestions?

- Do you recommend culling strike gloves?

-Is the warlord ammy with anger mana reservation still a viable option with this build?

Cheers!

Hey Trace,
- There is an Anoint section under Tree and PoB
- I mean, it would be nice on Sirus I guess, but other than than nah. I tried it once and had no idea when I killed something anyway or culling strike did it
- Do you mean the "Tier 1" amulet? No, I would not go that way. 6-link infernal cry will deal more damage and you won't have enough sockets with to get both.
Hi Im following this build, and until now, I really love it. Thanks a lot.
Got one question that, is it possible to kill the Sirus Awaken 8 (Level 8 Sirus) with this build??
What is the best stas for rare amulet ?

increased fire dmg
add fire to attack
add fire dmg
increased elemental dmg

i will change new amulet
Hi, got 6 link on my weapon. What is the next step to scale my DPS? Ryslatha's Coil Studded Belt? Bosses still die not fast as I want =)
Hello, i really want to try this build, but when i try to import it into PoB, it crashes with:

"
The build you are trying to load uses unrecognised version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program, before loading this build.

Can you help me?
"
htnice wrote:
Hi Im following this build, and until now, I really love it. Thanks a lot.
Got one question that, is it possible to kill the Sirus Awaken 8 (Level 8 Sirus) with this build??

Hey, thank you for the feedback.
Here is the answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLbTk8PC1k
"
oXINo wrote:
What is the best stas for rare amulet ?

increased fire dmg
add fire to attack
add fire dmg
increased elemental dmg

i will change new amulet

Hey,
Best stuff you can get on Amulet is Stats, Resistances and Life :)
If you want damage on the Amulet, Warlord has some good modifiers like "Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage" and Damage Penetrates (8–10)% Fire Resistance.
Anything with "Adds # to # ..." is really bad. You want percentages.
"
Dimath wrote:
Hi, got 6 link on my weapon. What is the next step to scale my DPS? Ryslatha's Coil Studded Belt? Bosses still die not fast as I want =)

Hey, Dimath.
Next best thing for scaling damage with bosses is Ryslatha's Coil like you mentioned and cluster jewels with Cooked Alive and 1x Master of fire.
"
m160k wrote:
Hello, i really want to try this build, but when i try to import it into PoB, it crashes with:

"
The build you are trying to load uses unrecognised version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program, before loading this build.

Can you help me?

Hello.
In the "Tree and PoB" section there is a link to Path of Building Community Fork. Try that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info