[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Hey man loving the build so far! Just wanted to ask about the lack of a life flask. At what point do you suggest dropping it? I'm just barely in maps and want to fit in wise oak and Lion's Roar, but it still feels like I need the life flask. Thanks man!
"
mchawks39 wrote:
Hey man loving the build so far! Just wanted to ask about the lack of a life flask. At what point do you suggest dropping it? I'm just barely in maps and want to fit in wise oak and Lion's Roar, but it still feels like I need the life flask. Thanks man!

Hello. I am glad that you are enjoying the build! Drop life flask when you get both Kaom's Way rings.
Hey! I got another question. Why do you use Shockwave over Elemental Damage with attack support? The Elemental Damage give huge dps boost isn't it? Sandstance its enough big AoE in my opinion ^^ OR AM i wrong with shockwave support PoB doesnt count dps boost form shockwave i think.. So i am confused between these 2 support gems.

Btw. I Enjoy this build just collecting cash for Templar gloves.
"
Nairo92 wrote:
Hey! I got another question. Why do you use Shockwave over Elemental Damage with attack support? The Elemental Damage give huge dps boost isn't it? Sandstance its enough big AoE in my opinion ^^ OR AM i wrong with shockwave support PoB doesnt count dps boost form shockwave i think.. So i am confused between these 2 support gems.

Btw. I Enjoy this build just collecting cash for Templar gloves.

Hey, Nairo. Elemental Damage with attack support give a bit more damage then Shockwave. In PoB to see Shockwave damage you have to select it specifically. And keep in mind that it has "Uses" with cooldown. Just try a level 20-21 Shockwave man. You won't be able to go back...
hello mate! did you remove tier 1 gear? :O
Last edited by reaveden on Sep 27, 2020, 3:00:59 AM
I finally updated my gear! :D
Been investing my currency into supplies... but I just found an Amazing deal so I had to go for it. Initially I was not planning to get Aul's Uprising because it's too expensive and the auras would take up too many gem slots but since I found one for a stupid price of 2ex I had to go for it. I had to re-organize my other gear to fit in.

Day 8 Progress: https://pastebin.com/RgdL0ZDJ
Gear changes:
- Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet (Anger Reserves no Mana) 2ex
- Belt for resistances 20c
- Watcher's eye 80c
- Lethal pride 80c (I actually got this as a drop, ha)
- Shockwave 21/23 30c

Guide changes
- Removed Tier 1 (now it's impossible)
- Upadted flasks
- Added additional info to Watcher's eyes
- Added Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet (Anger Reserves no Mana)

Here is the mad lad:
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 27, 2020, 3:07:16 AM
"
reaveden wrote:

Hey, yes. It's impossible this league and not getting perfect amulet is just meh.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 27, 2020, 3:19:25 AM
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
reaveden wrote:

Hey, yes. It's impossible this league and not getting perfect amulet is just meh.

okay mate thank you :D i will follow new pob then!
just to be sure, are the path of bulding trees up-to-date? because they are 3.11 version
"
Grixzen wrote:
just to be sure, are the path of bulding trees up-to-date? because they are 3.11 version

Hey Grix,
Yes, nothing has changed regarding this build since last league. Didn't realize that there will be that message. Will re-link builds so it's gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info