[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Well, first of all, I see that you are using Earthshatter right now. Survivability is one of the main reasons to use Tectonic slam. Second, get Lion's roar flask. The +3000 Armour is not a joke. Third - are you sure that you have all the 9 Endurance charges on when you die? I never had survivability issues.[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I have tectonic slam (tec slam) on my 6l and have earthshatter 5l for bosses. This in itself has been an issue since tectonic slam has been doing all of the heavy lifting on the bossing. I feel like until I get two mauls 6L I should use tec slam for everything.

Trying to figure out how to fit fortify in as I gain currency and get my 6 links.

I have 10 endurance charges and I love to warcry (do it all the time). I NEED the loineyes flask! Great call! I believe my flasks are messed up and that will be my next focus.

Getting the upgraded version of elemental damage on attacks that leeches mana has been huge! The other issue that it may be is my fortify...I had fort on leapslam ofc until I realized leapslam was draining my power attacks for tec slam.

The Tidebreaker was very hard to buy 6L and Fated Connections was 6ex - so I bought a 6L chest for way cheaper than that with decent mods and that % life roll. Not having two 6L tidebreakers to be able to hit 'x' and switch between attacks I have tried to improvise with using the chest for tec slam and as my main clear skill and try to use a 5l version of earthshatter. Earthshatter seems to need the 6th link and has fallen way behind on bossing, even though I have the helm enchant, in comparison with tec slam.

Sorry for long response! Build is great, trying to work out the pre-lvl 90 growing pains. Moving into cluster jewels will be mazing for the additional damage and leech as well.

Thanks again man
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:

Thank you for the reply. I have tectonic slam (tec slam) on my 6l and have earthshatter 5l for bosses. This in itself has been an issue since tectonic slam has been doing all of the heavy lifting on the bossing. I feel like until I get two mauls 6L I should use tec slam for everything.

Trying to figure out how to fit fortify in as I gain currency and get my 6 links.

I have 10 endurance charges and I love to warcry (do it all the time). I NEED the loineyes flask! Great call! I believe my flasks are messed up and that will be my next focus.

Getting the upgraded version of elemental damage on attacks that leeches mana has been huge! The other issue that it may be is my fortify...I had fort on leapslam ofc until I realized leapslam was draining my power attacks for tec slam.

The Tidebreaker was very hard to buy 6L and Fated Connections was 6ex - so I bought a 6L chest for way cheaper than that with decent mods and that % life roll. Not having two 6L tidebreakers to be able to hit 'x' and switch between attacks I have tried to improvise with using the chest for tec slam and as my main clear skill and try to use a 5l version of earthshatter. Earthshatter seems to need the 6th link and has fallen way behind on bossing, even though I have the helm enchant, in comparison with tec slam.

Sorry for long response! Build is great, trying to work out the pre-lvl 90 growing pains. Moving into cluster jewels will be mazing for the additional damage and leech as well.

Thanks again man

Hey, yes, Fortify will also be great for survivability. I thought you already had it.

Also, I think you need to read up on this: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endurance_Charge_on_Melee_Stun_Support

I carry around a Earthshatter gem and switch it in for bosses. It's annoying but I rather switch than pay 4ex at this moment.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 28, 2020, 12:31:31 PM
All right everyone. That's it for the daily updates. Had a blast in first week of the league. Will have to play less from here on but I will still try to keep the guide up to date and answer your questions. I hope you are having a lot of fun as well!
Pulled out a video with a map I did as a showcase for my 1 week progress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiD3M4R3l1k
Hi, tried your build and really liked it, but I am stuck at this point. I cant scale my dps, so I have some problems on bosses(using earthshatter on them). Can you advice me how to increase my damage? (I think 6L gives around 10% of damage and very expensive for such increase)
Character in profile (1 in Heist)
How do i generate endurance charges please? I'm L56 and can't see a way to generate them, thanks in advance!

also, i'm thinking i'll just swap out earthshatter and tectonic slam manually rather than running 2 weapons. do you think that's a good idea?

If so, which support gems would you run please?
Last edited by Xierg on Sep 28, 2020, 11:13:46 PM
"
9v1d0 wrote:
All right everyone. That's it for the daily updates. Had a blast in first week of the league. Will have to play less from here on but I will still try to keep the guide up to date and answer your questions. I hope you are having a lot of fun as well!
Pulled out a video with a map I did as a showcase for my 1 week progress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiD3M4R3l1k

Thanks for the video, very helpful!

I'm just looking at your setup

RMB = Tectonic Slap
Middle Mouse = Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Then on your hotbar from left to right, i recognise some but not all.

A = ?
W = infernal cry
E = dash
R = ?
T = sand stance

What do you have on A and R please? Are you using an alternate hot bar too?
"
Dimath wrote:
Hi, tried your build and really liked it, but I am stuck at this point. I cant scale my dps, so I have some problems on bosses(using earthshatter on them). Can you advice me how to increase my damage? (I think 6L gives around 10% of damage and very expensive for such increase)

Hey, Dimath. What tier of maps you are doing?
In any case - 6-link next. It give way more damage than that.
Also, make sure you switch to blood stance when bossing.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 29, 2020, 3:20:19 AM
"
Xierg wrote:
How do i generate endurance charges please? I'm L56 and can't see a way to generate them, thanks in advance!

also, i'm thinking i'll just swap out earthshatter and tectonic slam manually rather than running 2 weapons. do you think that's a good idea?

If so, which support gems would you run please?

Hey Xierg. We generate endurance charges:
- Valako Ascendecy (Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've used a Warcry - Recently)
- Tidebreaker -> Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support -> Gain an Endurance
- Charge when you Stun an Enemy with a Melee Hit from Supported Skills
- Disciple of the Unyielding -> 8% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

I still switch gems manually myself :) Can't bring myself to spend 4ex on another 6-link yet. I run just the regular Tectonic slam gems that you can find in the gem section.
"
Xierg wrote:
"
9v1d0 wrote:

Thanks for the video, very helpful!

I'm just looking at your setup

RMB = Tectonic Slap
Middle Mouse = Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Then on your hotbar from left to right, i recognise some but not all.

A = ?
W = infernal cry
E = dash
R = ?
T = sand stance

What do you have on A and R please? Are you using an alternate hot bar too?

Hi again,

A = Seismic cry
W = infernal cry
E = dash
R = Intimidating cry
T = sand stance

What is "alternate hot bar"? I did switch Q hotkey for A hotkey if that is what you mean. Ah, I also switched flasks to 2,3,4,5,6.
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Dimath wrote:

Hey, Dimath. What tier of maps you are doing?
In any case - 6-link next. It give way more damage than that.
Also, make sure you switch to blood stance when bossing.

Red tier maps with no problem (except reflect ofc). But as I said, I have to spend quite a lot of time on bosses. Of course they die, but I would like it to happen faster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info