[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Sigosuu wrote:
for mana leech

Awesome man! Didn't know that existed. Will try it out and see how it fits into the build.

Alternate quality i use:

- Anomalous Second Wind Support - Supported Non-Instant Skills have +1 Cooldown Use
- All Anomalous Cry gem - 40% Warcry speed
- Divergent Pulverise - 20% more Melee Area Damage
- Divergent ash - 20% area
- Divergent blood rage - ele leech life
- Anomalous earthshatter - 10% +1 fissure
- Divergent Flammability - 20% chance ignite
"
Sigosuu wrote:
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Sigosuu wrote:
for mana leech

Awesome man! Didn't know that existed. Will try it out and see how it fits into the build.

Alternate quality i use:

- Anomalous Second Wind Support - Supported Non-Instant Skills have +1 Cooldown Use
- All Anomalous Cry gem - 40% Warcry speed
- Divergent Pulverise - 20% more Melee Area Damage
- Divergent ash - 20% area
- Divergent blood rage - ele leech life
- Anomalous earthshatter - 10% +1 fissure
- Divergent Flammability - 20% chance ignite

Thank you for the info! Will need some time to test all of those out.
Day 6 progress: No changes to the build, doing perfectly fine with all the content right now. Using sextants, chiseling and corrupting T16 maps with Breach and Harbinger scarabs. Conquerors take a bit of time but not gonna bother getting a new weapon for that yet (I am switching gems manually).
I am loving this build more and more every day.

First I didn't really wanna bother with weapon swapping and I was just using tec slam all the way, but I just got another 5L weapon for earthshatter and goddamn it blows up bosses.

You still owe me a pair of Death's Door boots for jacking up the prices with your build though :p

Should I save for those? Or focus on getting a 6L weapon first?
I feel very weak against anything that is shooting a bunch of projectiles. I die if I walk into a temple incursion or a vaal side area and there are things like ancient constructs that shoot a bunch of stuff...I just get SHREDDED!

Vaal Fanatics!

I am lvl 88 now and keep loosing xp and feeling stuck due to this weakness. Should I just skip these areas and mobs or am I missing some defense?

Thanks
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Sep 25, 2020, 4:27:43 PM
Hello! I have a question about these gloves. What about if i buy gloves with VUlnerability curse instead of +2 level to socketed gems? Vulnerability should give big boost making enemies get 40% more damage? I was checking that in POB but no results there.. Help.
"
Yendis wrote:
I am loving this build more and more every day.

First I didn't really wanna bother with weapon swapping and I was just using tec slam all the way, but I just got another 5L weapon for earthshatter and goddamn it blows up bosses.

You still owe me a pair of Death's Door boots for jacking up the prices with your build though :p

Should I save for those? Or focus on getting a 6L weapon first?

Hey, Yendis. Good to hear that you are enjoying the build. Earthshatter OP. I hope it won't get nerfed next league :D

Haha, 6-link with Fortify will be around the same price and will give you more survivability, resistances and damage.
"
Koheleth wrote:
I feel very weak against anything that is shooting a bunch of projectiles. I die if I walk into a temple incursion or a vaal side area and there are things like ancient constructs that shoot a bunch of stuff...I just get SHREDDED!

Vaal Fanatics!

I am lvl 88 now and keep loosing xp and feeling stuck due to this weakness. Should I just skip these areas and mobs or am I missing some defense?

Thanks

Well, first of all, I see that you are using Earthshatter right now. Survivability is one of the main reasons to use Tectonic slam. Second, get Lion's roar flask. The +3000 Armour is not a joke. Third - are you sure that you have all the 9 Endurance charges on when you die? I never had survivability issues.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 26, 2020, 1:16:26 AM
"
Nairo92 wrote:
Hello! I have a question about these gloves. What about if i buy gloves with VUlnerability curse instead of +2 level to socketed gems? Vulnerability should give big boost making enemies get 40% more damage? I was checking that in POB but no results there.. Help.

Hey Nairo,
We don't deal any physical damage so Vulnerability won't do anything.
Day 7 progress: No gear upgrades
Got my first A8 Sirus kill! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLbTk8PC1k
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 26, 2020, 1:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info