[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

"
Xierg wrote:
This build looks like lots of fun, thank you OP for the write up.

As a somewhat time challenged person this league, is this a viable build if I’m only going to have one character? Could I possibly do all content, like everything with it without stupid amounts of currency?

I love delving and am very interested to try out heist. Would this build be able to rock both?

I think I could clear all the content with the current setup already. The real question is how comfortable, fast and easy you want to do it. A very rough estimate would be 10-40ex for clearing all the content.

I managed to get up to 500 Depth last league which is good. It was pretty challenging at that point. But if you want to go 1000+ Depth you need a specific build with 1 HP and that just doesnt not get hit.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Sep 24, 2020, 1:55:59 AM
"
Yendis wrote:
Nice build, really enjoy the big hits :)

Edit: I missed the part about mana leech from cluster jewels, no more mana problems :D

Hey Yendis,
Thank you for the feedback. I hope you Anointed mana leech passives at least... :D
"
queebl wrote:
look awesome! gonna try this out, havent done a slam character yet.

do you find the warcrys slow without taking any warcry speed nodes?

edit: Man only a level 9 dash to get around sucks, hoepfully i can find enough dex somewhere to max that out, its so nice at 20/20 with a 20 second wind.

Hey man,
Warcry speed doesn't matter really and I think we do pick up some warcry speed nodes.

Yea, level 9 Dash it's not ideal but it's not bad either. You can still go as fast as Tectonic slam moves through the ground.
Day 5 progress: https://pastebin.com/uQDMhRYB
I didn't need to spend as much but I found great deals and will be keeping those items for a long time.
Bought Elemental weakness gloves: 3ex
Bought Thread of Hope jewel: 2ex
hello i was wondering how do you get the abyssal gem
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Yendis wrote:

Edit: I missed the part about mana leech from cluster jewels, no more mana problems :D

Hey Yendis,
Thank you for the feedback. I hope you Anointed mana leech passives at least... :D

Yea that's exactly what I did, just got the cheapest one and it's been smooth sailing since.

Breaks my heart that death's door went up to 4-5 ex overnight though :p
for mana leech
"
DankMemnes wrote:
hello i was wondering how do you get the abyssal gem

Hey, why abyssal cry? Isn't it called Infernal Cry?
"
Yendis wrote:
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Yendis wrote:

Hey Yendis,

Yea that's exactly what I did, just got the cheapest one and it's been smooth sailing since.

Breaks my heart that death's door went up to 4-5 ex overnight though :p

Haha, I still cannot believe how cheap I got the Death's door. Hmm... It can't be because I posted right...?
"
Sigosuu wrote:
for mana leech

Awesome man! Didn't know that existed. Will try it out and see how it fits into the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info