[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Loving the build! Thanks for keeping it updated. No 6 links yet I just got my cluster jewels and a thread of hope...wow the thread of hope is amazing! Thanks again.

Oh! Just about forgot to ask - my ignite is at 68% is that too low? using the combustion gem in my setup. The guide says to go for 100% ignite right? What are other means of achieving this, jewels?

And sort of a rhetorical question: Blood and Sand - we keep this in sand stance for added AOE? Just wanted to make sure.
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Sep 22, 2020, 1:51:44 PM
How do you feel about Blunderbore for the build? The permanent shrine buffs provide a lot of stuff the build likes for damage and the life/resists come out to about the same as what you'd get from a Belly of the Beast.

Also after getting Xoph's Blood would it be better to swap Ascendancy from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance to Ramako, Sun's Light? Or just drop Divine fury and Magmatic strikes and use the skill points elsewhere?
Last edited by Campingbro on Sep 22, 2020, 3:24:32 PM
"
DankMemnes wrote:
Hello i was wondering how do you get the abyssal cry gem

Hey, why abyssal cry? It's called Infernal Cry.
"
Koheleth wrote:
Loving the build! Thanks for keeping it updated. No 6 links yet I just got my cluster jewels and a thread of hope...wow the thread of hope is amazing! Thanks again.

Oh! Just about forgot to ask - my ignite is at 68% is that too low? using the combustion gem in my setup. The guide says to go for 100% ignite right? What are other means of achieving this, jewels?

And sort of a rhetorical question: Blood and Sand - we keep this in sand stance for added AOE? Just wanted to make sure.

Hello. Glad you are enjoying the build.
You don't have a full set of cluster jewels with all the passives yet, so I recommend dropping them until you have. The ignite chance is important when you start using Cooked Alive for the -% Fire resistance. It's fine with Earthshatter to have it lower I think because you will hit with multiple spikes. But with Tectonic slam you would get the bonus damage 68% of time. Up to you.
"
Campingbro wrote:
How do you feel about Blunderbore for the build? The permanent shrine buffs provide a lot of stuff the build likes for damage and the life/resists come out to about the same as what you'd get from a Belly of the Beast.

Also after getting Xoph's Blood would it be better to swap Ascendancy from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance to Ramako, Sun's Light? Or just drop Divine fury and Magmatic strikes and use the skill points elsewhere?

Hey. Huh, I didn't know about the Blunderbore. It's better than Belly of the beast because it has AoE and that's about it. The issue though is that we have too low Strength to comfortably fit it in. I have 700 right now. Test chest from PoB below.

Divine fury does not convert fire damage so leave it be. Drop Magmatic strikes as the Ngamahu 4 second damage increase is still insane. It might be worth going for Ramako if you are using Cooked Alive and want more ignite % but overall it only give ~10% more damage. Didn't realize you could drop Magmatic strikes with Xoph's Blood so will include in the guide. Thank you!
Day 4 progress: None, didn't play much
"
Koheleth wrote:

Oh, and about the Blood and Sand. Mainly for AoE in Sand stance but also switch to Blood stance when bossing.
This build looks like lots of fun, thank you OP for the write up.

As a somewhat time challenged person this league, is this a viable build if I’m only going to have one character? Could I possibly do all content, like everything with it without stupid amounts of currency?

I love delving and am very interested to try out heist. Would this build be able to rock both?
Nice build, really enjoy the big hits :)

Edit: I missed the part about mana leech from cluster jewels, no more mana problems :D
Last edited by Yendis on Sep 23, 2020, 10:46:37 AM
look awesome! gonna try this out, havent done a slam character yet.

do you find the warcrys slow without taking any warcry speed nodes?

edit: Man only a level 9 dash to get around sucks, hoepfully i can find enough dex somewhere to max that out, its so nice at 20/20 with a 20 second wind.
Last edited by queebl on Sep 23, 2020, 7:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info