3.9.2b Patch Notes

What's up with the atlas system? Have done 42 tier 14-16 maps in a blue influenced region and still no conqueror spawn... atlas is legit broken GGG!
"
cgexile wrote:
friendly reminder: the map tab we paid for is not only busted but fucked up a bunch of maps

+1

It's been a whole month now and a lot of my red maps went poof when I pushed the convert button. (Used it before it got disabled).

Any news would be most welcome...
Definitely one of the more fun, entertaining leagues!
"
WE HAVE FINNALY DECIDED TO MAKE TIER 14+ FOR PERANDUS DORYIANI AND VINKTAR MAPS SO U CAN COMPLETE UR ATLAS ! WE WANTED TO MAKE U WAIT MORE IN GAME< SO U CAN MAKE US MORE MONEY PLAYING WAITING FOR THEM. BUT NOW AT LAST< WE SURCOME OUR GREEDINES AND HAVE FIXED THE UNIQUE MAPS ISSUE !

"
WE HAVE FINNALY DECIDED TO MAKE TIER 14+ FOR PERANDUS DORYIANI AND VINKTAR MAPS SO U CAN COMPLETE UR ATLAS ! WE WANTED TO MAKE U WAIT MORE IN GAME< SO U CAN MAKE US MORE MONEY PLAYING WAITING FOR THEM. BUT NOW AT LAST< WE SURCOME OUR GREEDINES AND HAVE FIXED THE UNIQUE MAPS ISSUE !

"

"

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY FFFFSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
What's up with the atlas system? Have done 42 tier 14-16 maps in a blue influenced region and still no conqueror spawn... atlas is legit broken GGG!

Having same issues with orange influence. I think they just want to piss us off, see if we can ragequit the league by sheer frustration.

Instead of it being a sure thing,they decided that the spawn should be totally RNG,while some get conqueror,others never get it,no matter how many maps they run,what they do.

Heck I have areas where after 25 maps I had no influence spawned, and in the meantime in my orange influenced area I did almost 30 maps,nothing,no conqueror.

I have never been so frustrated with the atlas in all the leagues combined, as if there isn't enough RNG shit in this game, now even the atlas is full of RNG. What comes next? RNG in acts? GGG will decide that the boss will not spawn every time, so you might do the upper prison about 30 times because brutus might or might not spawn,and if he does not spawn,you will not be able to progress further.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 16, 2020, 5:43:00 AM
"
Onedaylate wrote:
STILL CANT GET A CITADEL TO SPAWN IN TIRN'S END IS THAT GOING TO BE FIXED THIS LEAGUE?

I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon.
Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn behind the vault door in Vault Map, preventing the monsters from pathing to the Ichor Pump.

Very fast bug fixing, gg ggg
Another bug still exists.

Sometimes when importing a hideout, it doesn't load all the decorations you previously saved. A lot of people including me are having this problem.

This is the case even when:

1. You have all decorations in your tab and not placed down in a hideout

2. You made the hideout entirely yourself - meaning you have all the decorations needed to be able to import your save.

On Import it says that some decorations are missing even though they aren't, and fail to load a few decorations. For me, I noticed it was several Large Rocks and The Blackguard tent, although I don't doubt there's more missing.

I hope this is adresses soon, as it has been a thing since 3.9 launch I believe.
fixes and changes we really need ,

1... the map stash tab should have option to filter or arrange maps as per their respective zones.( if the spawning system stays the same ) which is really bad .

2... spawning the awakener and his guardians should not be rng based, it should be targeted , for example : when you do 2 maps in an area influence spawns and with it two strongholds spawns on two maps in the area , then u can kill these two maps and have a guardian ready to fight .

3... collecting stones should also be target able , where strongholds spawns in area and killing them spawns guardian .

4 ... awakener guardians should drop fragments that opens the portal to the awakener . so we can fight it when we are ready .

Are there any Plans to show the Region a Map belongs to on the Maps themself (when you press ALT).

Thank you
Last edited by Imiona on Jan 16, 2020, 6:42:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info