3.9.2b Patch Notes

I am sure GGG has no clue what to do with the Standard map conversion problem.

I converted mine before they disabled it, and I am pretty sure the reason they disabled the button is because while my maps got converted, half or more of them got deleted due to not enough room in the drawer, so GGG has more than just the conversion problem. I am sure the few of us who converted before and lost half our maps will just be part of the "oops" but mass deleting of maps can't happen or all the Standard folk will be even more pissed than they are now. I am sure GGG wants this fixed more than anyone they just haven't figured out how to...yet

The give new stash tab make the old remove only is a good band aid.

Good luck Exiles!

Wait GGG doesn't look at these forums? :P
"
fortunaextens wrote:
"
Zdziszko wrote:
No map stash convert button fix?
After a MONTH ?
REALLY?

U guys joking, right?

+1

+2
"
MasonThorne wrote:
I am sure GGG has no clue what to do with the Standard map conversion problem.

That's what I was thinking, too.

"
Wait GGG doesn't look at these forums? :P

Hope so, so they can read this:

Please don't make us standard players collect all the watchstones again after atlas shuffle every league!
"
Innomen wrote:
This whole league is such a love letter to traders and rangers.

The Sirus fight is bullet hell trash and with no mobs basically everyone who isn't a pathfinder gets a huge nerf for the fight.

And my god the grind, it takes FOR EVER to get watchstones. Quest indicators or not, the system for getting them is awful.

Honestly disappointed that they've announced 2 patches AFTER their long break, and still barely anything outside of bug fixes.

I like bug fixes, don't get me wrong....but at this point I don't think this league will get anything more now. :(
Applying the patch 3.9.2 anytime soon on the Xbox ?
Crashes , Blight Maps , items filtering , Watchstone crashes , lags , horrible texture rendering (squared image) ? (the list goes on...)
i reiterate, the lights are on but no one is home.
get used to it Tencent fans. PUBG is the same way now. they come out with a new season then a large portion of the community quits because of stupid flaws and bugs they wont fix. beautiful updates and let trash bugs destroy it.
both this game and pubg are master pieces and both have lost massive following.

if anyone reads these posts its one or two of the apologist they hire and call support.
"we are sorry for the inconvenience..."
"we are sorry you feel this way...."
the best one they link you to a "known issue" post. like that says ok we acknowledge a problem our job is done.
its not their fault and i feel bad for the abuse they take.

i didnt even write support over the recent washington server problems.
done it before. they want to walk you through inspecting your settings then ultimately have you download a 3rd party software to analyze packet activity and send them the results. knowing they are getting 5000 support tickets for the same problem you are asking about. they have a sheet to read off of for replying to your issues just like the phone companies and television companies. im guessing it goes to the "known issue" graveyard once they get 5000 packet analysis showing its a server problem.

fact of the matter is this game is not free. its no longer a indie project that everyone stands behind.
counter strike cs global offensive is free now also. yet makes near 3 billion a year. the free model has shown to be highly profitable. Tencent seen the profit and knew they could cut into services and get a larger profit. think they bought a "free" game to lose money? looks like they might now.

absolutely love the game. 8k hours and i would gladly play standard with the last update being harbinger league for another 8k hours. you cant even bypass the league mess ups and play standard now.
I wonder what's will get broken with this one!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
I wonder what's will get broken with this one!

Yeah, that's another fun one - how often do GGG's bugfixes end up breaking something new?

It's almost like the game's code is endless stacks of poorly bodged together cruft or something... hmmmmm...
As long as they fix something i have no problemo
"
"
Innomen wrote:
This whole league is such a love letter to traders and rangers.

The Sirus fight is bullet hell trash and with no mobs basically everyone who isn't a pathfinder gets a huge nerf for the fight.

And my god the grind, it takes FOR EVER to get watchstones. Quest indicators or not, the system for getting them is awful.

Honestly disappointed that they've announced 2 patches AFTER their long break, and still barely anything outside of bug fixes.

I like bug fixes, don't get me wrong....but at this point I don't think this league will get anything more now. :(

I used to think, thank God Synthesis is over, that's as bad as it could ever get.
Oh, how little I knew.......
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info