3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Onedaylate wrote:
STILL CANT GET A CITADEL TO SPAWN IN TIRN'S END IS THAT GOING TO BE FIXED THIS LEAGUE?

Oh so it's not just me, I thought I was doing something wrong

Please fix that
cool thank you
so no fix to the fact that i cant get my 32nd conq? well i gues i need to wait till next patch then .....
"
Ayrede wrote:
"
Onedaylate wrote:
STILL CANT GET A CITADEL TO SPAWN IN TIRN'S END IS THAT GOING TO BE FIXED THIS LEAGUE?

Oh so it's not just me, I thought I was doing something wrong

Please fix that

Not just you guys. i dont play anymore since a week or so after 3.9, just checking the forums now and then yo see if they fix stuff.

TBH i want Blight with Shaper & Elder back and just forget 3.9 happened
Last edited by poggazoo on Jan 16, 2020, 8:55:50 AM
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reserved" Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.

Yeah, sure. A "bug". Like the "bug" where Volatile Dead exploded 2 additional corpses?

Tsc.
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
Tane's lab changes (actually, corrections back to normal as it was before) are welcomed, the rest does not really matter; the game / league is still full of major bugs for more than a month now, not to mention the older ones.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Still no map stash fix on standard? jesus
I have a problem too, who might get try to get fixed... when i am in temple of Atzoatl and facing big packs of monsters, or in Alva exploration my game starts to stutter and lags like hell, but only on this two types of instances.
Good job guys.
Now can you please make the game playable in borderless window again please?
this is a kind of patch class, then nobody want it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info