3.9.2b Patch Notes

Finally we won't feel isolated in Karui Shores...
I can´t play full of lag same for you?
Too late, i've already bought another map stash tab!
joke, but thanks anyways.
Last edited by EngrDayo on Jan 16, 2020, 6:52:09 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
This whole league is such a love letter to traders and rangers.

The Sirus fight is bullet hell trash and with no mobs basically everyone who isn't a pathfinder gets a huge nerf for the fight.

And my god the grind, it takes FOR EVER to get watchstones. Quest indicators or not, the system for getting them is awful.

get good please.
So are we going to get any sort of official response on all the maps we lost? Or are you just going to walk away and pretend it didn't happen?
"
So are we going to get any sort of official response on all the maps we lost? Or are you just going to walk away and pretend it didn't happen?

Oh idk, maybe ask the guy who just lost his AG with 10ex of gear on it because the patch unsummons all ur minions.

Chances they will roll back some changes: :asciishrug:
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"

+1

I've sent an email to the support already asking what they're going to do about the maps that have been lost due to broken map conversion.

I'd advise you (and all other people that have lost their maps) to do the same.
"
jewelsy2 wrote:
I've sent an email to the support already asking what they're going to do about the maps that have been lost due to broken map conversion.

I'd advise you (and all other people that have lost their maps) to do the same.

Done.
What the hell is going on anyway.

First the notes for this patch don't mention a map tab upgrade.

Then suddenly (just as the patch dropped) they did right at the top - I saw it myself while the update was running, it was right at the very top of the list - with the tab seemingly re-enabled today. Only anyone who tried to convert just now is saying that once again they lost maps (Shaped maps, etc.).

Now that line in the patch notes is gone again as if it were never there.

Were the people who said they converted maps today just lying? Seriously WTF.
Last edited by FramFramson on Jan 16, 2020, 10:02:34 PM
"
astral_ikar wrote:
Fucking shit- the only 100+mb patch is setup uping for 30+mins on SSD.
What da hell?

That's steam updater for you. It's been like that for years now and it won't be fixed. If you don't want to wait anymore just download the launcher out of steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info