3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Swirley2424 wrote:
Please
Fix Map Tab conversion
Fix Horizon Orbs
Fix Map Drop source issues with Incursion temples (often get nothing), prophecies (dreamer dream drops low level maps on awakened level 8), sextants (area drops 2 additional maps often drops nothing on awakened level 8) etc.

This is in the top of youre recent problem list.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
All i see in this bug fix is solutions to other problems lower on the list

Also lets not forget the spawning of conquerors. Its horrible and time consuming.

But do you know what is the most annoying? Not a single reply whatsoever that you have read this messages. You really should take some action on moderating youre official site forum.

Main rule of marketing: Customers who ar complaining are customers who like youre product and all they want is continue to use it. If they are not heard eventually they walk away.
"
Socratessa wrote:
"
Swirley2424 wrote:

But do you know what is the most annoying? Not a single reply whatsoever that you have read this messages. You really should take some action on moderating youre official site forum.

Agree 101%
Seriously, why Horizon Orb not fixed yet? Im done with the league for some time now and ill go play smth else till next league, would like to play around with orbs and guardians maps etc till then..
Will there be option to search for Blighted Maps in the map stash anytime soon? Manually scrolling through every page is kinda frustrating...Unless there's already a way to do it and I didnt know?
"
Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn behind the vault door in Vault Map, preventing the monsters from pathing to the Ichor Pump.
Please also stop Abysses from going under the vault door.
"
Zdziszko wrote:
No map stash convert button fix?
After a MONTH ?
REALLY?

U guys joking, right?

+1
Im just here to enjoy the salt.

And by the way GGG how fucking dare you include poe mobile as a 2019 highlight im still emotionally traumatized by that.

And less censorship in global chat please your tencent is showing.
Last edited by CoolDepot on Jan 16, 2020, 12:04:40 PM
My maps are still dust,
Why on earth should I trust,
Other things won't poof,
You owe me some proof.

All we have today,
Could simply vanish away,
Because of a button we pressed,
A bought feature we stressed.

Why should we trust you with our time,
Or even trust you with a dime?
Six weeks to fix what you took?
Kris Krillson don't you be a crook.
"
jymak22 wrote:
The Sirus fight is not balanced between builds. With close combat builds it's very hard to kill him. Ranged Builds are very easy to fight (Pet and Bow).
And if we somehow kill Sirus in standard, what we got?

Like I say before, Team don't care about STANDARD players. Only when we support.

I always liked to play melee but with this new end boss you have two option as melee: get a face tank build or be a god of mecanics and don't dare to die .. I managed to kill him once as a poisoner but that is just cause I did not die at all. After that i had 2 more fight, first fight died in the middle of the battle to some ground degen that did not render, and then the door got blocked with storms, and lost all portals to try and get around the storms, second fight died again around half the combat to some off-screen snipe but that is ok, I knew it was coming and did not do a good job at dodging, but after that, got sniped 2 screens away with his wall attack and did not manage to dodge all the projectiles to get to him, and then, after revive, the path between me and the boss got filled with ground degen that will not de-spawn, while the floating guy keep trowing stuff at me and spawning more ground degen ... So ya, from this league onward no melee if not face-tanking, go necro (probably nerf hammer incoming), or str stacking, max block, or any other facetank build and face-tank all content.

PS: Last fight was 20 min ago. after that i just alt+f4. don't think i will open the game again after trying for 5 hours to spawn him.
Last edited by smokedust on Jan 16, 2020, 12:44:22 PM
"
The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list.
LoL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info