[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I have never gotten a Replica Farrul's as I find it completely unnecessary. I have always sought more DPS and have sacrificed defenses in order to achieve it, and I usually get to level 98 each league while also performing boss carries nonstop on high ping servers. The build is plenty survivable without the Replica Farrul's, and you really should only be dying in the most difficult of juiced content.
Hey, I was hoping for some advice.

I've played this build a couple of times before, but I have never played a league so much or gotten as far as now. I've always had difficulty in figuring out how to best use my currency and what upgrade I should go for next, mainly when it concerns things like upgrading rares (Whether that be armour or jewels or whatever).

Was hoping for some advice on where I should be focusing my efforts and currency next.
This is my build currently: https://pastebin.com/xaf7GrMC

Thanks for this build, it's great and I've always enjoyed it and thanks in advance to anyone that decides to help.
As for replica Farul questions abowe.

It is not a necessary item, you can perfectly play and level to 100 without it.

Should you buy it if you can afford it ? absolutely, because of permanent auto generation of endurance charges and almost permanent onslaught buff.

IGN: Summonium
"
KillerKookie wrote:

I've played this build a couple of times before, but I have never played a league so much or gotten as far as now. I've always had difficulty in figuring out how to best use my currency and what upgrade I should go for next, mainly when it concerns things like upgrading rares (Whether that be armour or jewels or whatever).

Was hoping for some advice on where I should be focusing my efforts and currency next.

Thanks for this build, it's great and I've always enjoyed it and thanks in advance to anyone that decides to help.

dont have time to examine POB now but after a quick look at your character:

1. change ice nova to divergent ice nova 21 (+10 cast speed)
2. change cold pen. to lv 5 awakened added cold gem
3. change controlled destruction to awakened one (+10 cast speed)
IGN: Summonium
why are you using immortal call when you have no endurance charge generator? isn't your uptime too low?
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
KillerKookie wrote:

But if we change to Divergent Ice Nova dont we loose the Vaal IceNova effect as I cant find a Divergent Vaal IceNova on Trade.

Regards
"
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
KillerKookie wrote:

But if we change to Divergent Ice Nova dont we loose the Vaal IceNova effect as I cant find a Divergent Vaal IceNova on Trade.

Regards

Just about ur char : get second unique ring for Zealotry, get Stygian belt for nice jewel inside it, get nice helmet with +flat dmg to spells for example or -cold res, get nice gloves with "increased dmg if enemy chilled", get Awakened added cold lvl 5 20% (around 1+ ex) cause its decently better... Other stuff will be more about jewels in tree and expensive stuff like Watcher eyes, imho.
"
why are you using immortal call when you have no endurance charge generator? isn't your uptime too low?

The Replica Farrul's Fur generate endurance and frenzy charge. So we have always 3 endurance charge.

If you don't wanna use the replica, then steelskin is an alternative i guess.
Last edited by Ayakoue on Jan 31, 2021, 6:17:13 PM
"

Regards

You can get a 21/20 Divergent Ice Nova with the Vaal skill. The Divergent Ice Nova has the divergent quality's cast speed, while the Divergent Vaal Ice Nova has the normal quality's area of effect bonus instead.
"
Ayakoue wrote:
"

The Replica Farrul's Fur generate endurance and frenzy charge. So we have always 3 endurance charge.

If you don't wanna use the replica, then steelskin is an alternative i guess.

bro, i think its a bit wrong to say in a build thread "we all using 40ex chest no problem" :D Most of us do NOT use it :P Just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info