[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
jwn8175 wrote:

Any thoughts on using Revitalizing Frost instead of the recommended Vaal passives so you have a source of life leech and can now use Conviction of Power instead of Illuminated Devotion?

Using it now, but don't even think about getting rid of Illuminated Devotion, your ass would be frozen, shocked and ignited all the time =)

"

The Maven fight is easier than two of the invitations (Breachlords and The Feared); you just need more practice with the mechanics (I've done plenty of carries when my gear was worse than yours). That said, if you want upgrades, start leveling an Awakened Added Cold and Awakened Controlled Destruction for a quick damage increase.

You also have a bunch of unnecessary nodes allocated near MoM (Anointed Flesh and Quick Recovery). If you get rid of those and the +30 Strength node, you can fit in another medium cluster (cull + unnerve), or if that's not affordable for you, go toward Doom Cast to help your crit chance.

Agree to disagree, I perfected Feared, and kill Hidden with no deaths most of the time.
Dude, thank you so much for the suggestion, this thing MELTS now. BTW, was using Anointed Flesh for +1 max res, I am still ~30% over the cap after removal.

Also, got this beaty on a lucky awaken:

Thinking on removing defense, and then spamming Life and Speed rerolls until T1.
Last edited by VyersReaver on Jan 26, 2021, 6:32:39 AM
To calculate Blizzard Crown damage in PoB is putting 10 for "Enemy Cold Resistance" under configuration correct?
"
VyersReaver wrote:

Using it now, but don't even think about getting rid of Illuminated Devotion, your ass would be frozen, shocked and ignited all the time =)

using it without Illuminated Devotion - works fine for me, but i also pick Anointed Flesh

"
Can someone tell me please if mod from body armore - gain frenzy charge on hit will work for this build ?

test it - yep its works - so depends on prices in league it can be cheaper (10-30ex depends on seller) to by body with +additional curse and gain frenzy on hit insted of buying awakened hextouch (+level it) and 6l 5offcollour farrul
Last edited by rndt_t on Jan 26, 2021, 4:50:20 PM
Is there any good chest piece in between a 6l Cloak of Defiance and a 6l Replica Farrul's Fur? Otherwise I'm going to re roll a delirium farmer to afford one, lol.
"
VyersReaver wrote:

"

The Maven fight is easier than two of the invitations (Breachlords and The Feared); you just need more practice with the mechanics (I've done plenty of carries when my gear was worse than yours). That said, if you want upgrades, start leveling an Awakened Added Cold and Awakened Controlled Destruction for a quick damage increase.

You also have a bunch of unnecessary nodes allocated near MoM (Anointed Flesh and Quick Recovery). If you get rid of those and the +30 Strength node, you can fit in another medium cluster (cull + unnerve), or if that's not affordable for you, go toward Doom Cast to help your crit chance.

Agree to disagree, I perfected Feared, and kill Hidden with no deaths most of the time.
Dude, thank you so much for the suggestion, this thing MELTS now. BTW, was using Anointed Flesh for +1 max res, I am still ~30% over the cap after removal.

Also, got this beaty on a lucky awaken:

Thinking on removing defense, and then spamming Life and Speed rerolls until T1.

Actually he is right, Maven is easier than Breachlords, solely because of Esh. I'm pretty sure he speaks from his carry experience, and most of the time when we do carries it's for people who started the Breachlord invite but can't do it, so when we go in to finish it, the 4 breachlords are spawned at the same time.

I even did one of my Maven kill no flask with respecting 3 conditionals (volatiles, beams, memory game) for fun and it still was easier than a 4 way Breachlords. The Feared invitation is just a joke because the bosses have next to 0 hp and usually when I do it Chayula and the Elder are dead within 3 seconds and they are the biggest threat of the fight.

Anyway you're lacking a ton of mana on your stuff making a part of MoM ineffective.

I could go Bottled Faith + Cinderswallow flask combo but it's unnecessary with my current damage, everything is already dropped dead and with a belt getting me flask charges on crit, I have a perma uptime of my current flasks which allow me to facetank pretty much anything without getting a replica farrul's. It's much more better defensively speaking.

Alt qualt gems are stupidly expensive to get to level 21 for some, I guess it should be the lowest priority of the build. I guess I'll be looking for elusive / tailwind boots and a perfect helmet as for my next focus.
Last edited by ploxirion on Jan 27, 2021, 3:44:52 AM
"
ploxirion wrote:

Actually he is right, Maven is easier than Breachlords, solely because of Esh. I'm pretty sure he speaks from his carry experience, and most of the time when we do carries it's for people who started the Breachlord invite but can't do it, so when we go in to finish it, the 4 breachlords are spawned at the same time.

Now that I did Maven some more (and tried salvaging several yellow Breachlords with 2 portals active - all failed BTW, one because dude forgot to tell me about reflect) - I agree.

"
ploxirion wrote:

I even did one of my Maven kill no flask with respecting 3 conditionals (volatiles, beams, memory game) for fun and it still was easier than a 4 way Breachlords. The Feared invitation is just a joke because the bosses have next to 0 hp and usually when I do it Chayula and the Elder are dead within 3 seconds and they are the biggest threat of the fight.

Did that as well, didn't do wells - too much DPS =)
Mine is the Cortex boss - always burn him first.

"
ploxirion wrote:

Anyway you're lacking a ton of mana on your stuff making a part of MoM ineffective.

I could go Bottled Faith + Cinderswallow flask combo but it's unnecessary with my current damage, everything is already dropped dead and with a belt getting me flask charges on crit, I have a perma uptime of my current flasks which allow me to facetank pretty much anything without getting a replica farrul's. It's much more better defensively speaking.

Alt qualt gems are stupidly expensive to get to level 21 for some, I guess it should be the lowest priority of the build. I guess I'll be looking for elusive / tailwind boots and a perfect helmet as for my next focus.

Thx for the input - my mana is sometimes zero, which is very dangerous. I am debating changing health flask to mana. Or just drop Cinderswallow for Mana on bosses, since I don't have the Flask on crit belt?

Boots are on the way, but my resists will take a hit - need to rebalance them again.
Last edited by VyersReaver on Jan 27, 2021, 5:08:29 AM
Oh, I didn't even bother looking at your flasks. Definitely dump the life flask for a mana flask for mapping; you can always leech up life, but you can never regain your mana and cast any skills if you take a big hit. When you do your bossing, remove the quicksilver flask for a life flask.

Hit this double corrupt a couple of days ago and I'm pretty happy with it.

Also working on this, but finding friends with augment speed crafts is not easy. Then I have to spend a boatload on divines.
Hi all, why does everyone recommend hunter belt with flask on crit? its better then just + cold damage and +damage against chill enemies? Or its combine with Bottled Faith? Ty for answer

P.S. how Bottled Faith work with zealotry in our ring?
Last edited by Selfarion7171 on Jan 27, 2021, 12:14:51 PM
hey folks anyone can check my profile? i think I am doing decently but def. not melting sirus. I think i need to put zealotry and harted to the ring slots or smth. around 100k tooltip dps in HO, 120k with farrul charges (frenzy).

i bet I made a mistake somewhere and a big one :) ty
Good morning,

I am interested in this build and thinking about playing this one.
Can someone of the experienced users of this build tell me if this is a build that can effectively farm delirium 100% T16?!

And if definitely yes, then what investment am I looking at?

Thank you for answering.

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info