[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Ayakoue wrote:
"
why are you using immortal call when you have no endurance charge generator? isn't your uptime too low?

The Replica Farrul's Fur generate endurance and frenzy charge. So we have always 3 endurance charge.

If you don't wanna use the replica, then steelskin is an alternative i guess.

bro, i think its a bit wrong to say in a build thread "we all using 40ex chest no problem" :D Most of us do NOT use it :P Just saying.

I was just answering to you'r question, you didn't ask possible variant.

Decent defensive/cheap alternative are for my point of view : Cloak of Defiance.
why do you stack crit multiplier when you have controlled destruction which negatives all crit chance with your main damage dealer ice nova?
"
marganarok wrote:
why do you stack crit multiplier when you have controlled destruction which negatives all crit chance with your main damage dealer ice nova?

That isn't how 100% reduced critical strike chance works, it doesn't eliminate your ability to critically strike, merely reduces it. With a diamond flask you'll still be criting much of the time.
It's sees like good build and it's so funny to play, but...
I have some problem with survive. On tier 11+ im dying a lot. Boss fights are the worst because they killed me a few times before i kill them (for understanding it follows at every red tier maps doesnt matter what are these mods). Its my POB FORK: https://pastebin.com/1NcDVHDh
I would like to get help on how to solve this, thank you very much :)
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
It's sees like good build and it's so funny to play, but...
I have some problem with survive. On tier 11+ im dying a lot. Boss fights are the worst because they killed me a few times before i kill them (for understanding it follows at every red tier maps doesnt matter what are these mods). Its my POB FORK: https://pastebin.com/1NcDVHDh
I would like to get help on how to solve this, thank you very much :)

Yeah, had same for myself. Solved rather in a weird way - just get much more dps.
So, ur flasks are bad - you need (imho) Granite flask with good mods, Lucky crit flask for dps
Second ring with Hatred in it
Helmet with dmg - flat dmg to spells or maybe -cold res
Gloves with 40%+ dmg on chilled targets
Very important is that unique cold amulet - Halcyon? or how its called. Its more dps AND 50% evade to attacks cause blind. And chill for slowing enemies and doing more dmg. also need enchant on it (check guide) and quality.
Belt - Stygian belt with nice jewel in it - maybe like 10-20 flat spell dmg, 20-40 flat dmg while two handed and like 20+ life.
Something like this. More dmg, blind, flasks. And you will be fine.
Personaly I even changed ascendancy from that which gives ES (1k es loss is fine for me) to 4 power and endurance charges. A bit less aoe, but by a smal amount (like from 57 aoe to 50).
You can check my current character if want o.o
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Feb 1, 2021, 4:46:38 PM
Hi i was wondering why the hypothermia gem is at 0 quality and intensify at 7 quality?
"
marganarok wrote:
Hi i was wondering why the hypothermia gem is at 0 quality and intensify at 7 quality?

where?o.o All of them are better the more quality u have. So like 20% or more
for jewels is double crit multi + cast speed or double cast speed + crit multi will be better?
"
dyesa wrote:
for jewels is double crit multi + cast speed or double cast speed + crit multi will be better?

Double crit multi will be better.
Hey guys!
Enjoying this build in HC and wanted to ask for input regarding what to aim for next?
Im currently looking for the trials so i can do final lab..
I got Pledge 6linked but havnt been able to chrome it right yet but that is a check, im also working on a medium jewel to get CC/SR or CC/AA
but apart from that what should i aim to uppgrade?
since im hc ive made some adjustments to tree for some extra life nodes.

All advise is more than welcome
Gl hs ss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info