[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Hey, love the build so far and have a question about Arcane Surge. Since we get Arcane Surge every time we hit a mob thanks to Arcane Blessing ascendancy, wouldn't we want to have a high level Arcane Surge linked with Frostbolt so we gain more damage?
"
PlasticLemons wrote:
Hey, love the build so far and have a question about Arcane Surge. Since we get Arcane Surge every time we hit a mob thanks to Arcane Blessing ascendancy, wouldn't we want to have a high level Arcane Surge linked with Frostbolt so we gain more damage?

The ascendancy only gives you level 1 arcane surge we use it on frostbolt so we can use a higher level arcane surge, the higher level arcane surge overrides so we don't have to worry about the ascendancy affecting anything.
"
KingKha wrote:
To calculate Blizzard Crown damage in PoB is putting 10 for "Enemy Cold Resistance" under configuration correct?

I would like to know this as well if anybody know the answer ?

If we need to add +10res in POB this crown is useless according to numbers.
IGN: Summonium
my lacerate glad cleared all content but pretty much stopped scaling .

looking for a build thats decently tanky,high dmg,fun and can do 100% delirium maps, have a 50ex budget right now. would you guys recommend it?
ign: Lucador / Zashah
"
Xobeh wrote:

looking for a build thats decently tanky,high dmg,fun and can do 100% delirium maps, have a 50ex budget right now. would you guys recommend it?

Try it and see if you like ice nova on frostbolt playstyle (because its different compared to many other caster builds)

Then fully geared its hard to die. Last league I leveled to 99.5 on t15-16 maps by yolo rolling them and checking only eli reflect without dyeing.

As for scaling, you can scale it to 30-40 mil, maybe more , but not for 50ex as you probably understand :)
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
Xobeh wrote:

Try it and see if you like ice nova on frostbolt playstyle (because its different compared to many other caster builds)

Then fully geared its hard to die. Last league I leveled to 99.5 on t15-16 maps by yolo rolling them and checking only eli reflect without dyeing.

As for scaling, you can scale it to 30-40 mil, maybe more , but not for 50ex as you probably understand :)

Could you post your POB if you dont mind.
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
Xobeh wrote:

how far will 50ex take me? we talking "can do t16" or "delete shaper" power level? guess delirium 100 isnt possible for that budget on any build outside of that stupid af poison abuse.
ign: Lucador / Zashah
Last edited by Xobeh on Jan 29, 2021, 3:35:21 AM
"
Xobeh wrote:
"
Eranicus wrote:
"
Xobeh wrote:

how far will 50ex take me? we talking "can do t16" or "delete shaper" power level? guess delirium 100 isnt possible for that budget on any build outside of that stupid af poison abuse.

For 50 you can totally clear everything but for delirium 100 im not sure because of survivability and replica farrul's price of 40ex.

You misunderstood me a bit, I wanted to say that in order to scale it to 30-40mil 50ex wont do it :)

Hey, does anyone need this base with enchant? ilvl83
4ex only.

PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 30, 2021, 3:32:06 PM
Is replica farrul so important? I mean, 12% phys reduction from power charges - really that valuable for 40ex?=// And what best options instead?
Also even with 5k hp, 5k mana, 3k es - even on hard t12 maps i could die :X Sigh. And i even have more defensive setup with defensive helmet and rare amulet with hp,mana,ES, instead dps ones...and rings... Im not using jewels yet, tho, but i cant believe that they are the thing that solves everything, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info