[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I have never used a Replica Farrul's before and have cleared absolutely all content with ease, so it's completely unnecessary.
Don't remember exactly if it was mentioned in guide, but if you roll notable "revitalising frost" on glorius vanity - you can drop illuminated devotion in accendancy nodes - 0.2 leech with +4 end. charges is more than enough
Last edited by rndt_t on Jan 24, 2021, 9:52:27 PM
Can someone suggest a good next point of upgrade?

Have cleared all invitations with current gear, but Maven is a bit tough, I think I need to melt her faster. (Killed her, but not deathless, and already failed one attempted carry)

To people asking about Replica Farrul - it is definitely worth the dough, Endurance charges uptime (unless stripped down with Immortal Call) makes you tanky AF.

Current setup:
https://pastebin.com/1NhvZS31
Last edited by VyersReaver on Jan 25, 2021, 2:59:57 AM
"
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
Any way we can do uber atziri with this build? Reflect is the only issue I dont see how we can fix.

Sibyl's Lament ring in left ring slot + Yugul Pantheon makes Uber Atziri doable.

I also suggest trying getting your jewels "10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken", we have enough jewels that we can force those implicits on them all for a nifty 100%. Note that some stuff in maps can break that 100% (not sure what, increased damage taken?), so it's not a very reliable way to ignore that Map mod.

Atziri though? Trivial after getting that 100%. You can even Nova these copies holding a mirror. Might want to drop Frostbite though, since she reflects curses.
Last edited by VyersReaver on Jan 25, 2021, 3:10:29 AM
Hi There,

Thanks for the guide. the build is very strong and reliable.
However, I am kinda struggling with single target dps. I could not kill Chimera and some bosses etc. I also failed to do a 10 boss Maven invitation.
Can you please suggest me some serious upgrades by priority ?

All jewels : https://imgur.com/a/vUpkzPP
Skill Tree : https://tinyurl.com/y4lf4sm6

You can check my character if you want.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Last edited by Dovahkiiiin on Jan 25, 2021, 12:58:59 PM
"
VyersReaver wrote:
Can someone suggest a good next point of upgrade?

Have cleared all invitations with current gear, but Maven is a bit tough, I think I need to melt her faster. (Killed her, but not deathless, and already failed one attempted carry)

To people asking about Replica Farrul - it is definitely worth the dough, Endurance charges uptime (unless stripped down with Immortal Call) makes you tanky AF.

Current setup:
https://pastebin.com/1NhvZS31

The Maven fight is easier than two of the invitations (Breachlords and The Feared); you just need more practice with the mechanics (I've done plenty of carries when my gear was worse than yours). That said, if you want upgrades, start leveling an Awakened Added Cold and Awakened Controlled Destruction for a quick damage increase.

You also have a bunch of unnecessary nodes allocated near MoM (Anointed Flesh and Quick Recovery). If you get rid of those and the +30 Strength node, you can fit in another medium cluster (cull + unnerve), or if that's not affordable for you, go toward Doom Cast to help your crit chance.
How much currency is needed to easily farm T16 Legions (including Legion bosses/generals)? Can't decide between this build and ED/Con for farming T16 + Legions.

And what are the other price breakpoints for 100% Delirium, Simulacrum etc.? I have around 35-40ex atm. to spend.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jan 25, 2021, 2:34:27 PM
Does this build use tripple crit max life jewels?

Im clearing some of my odler builds and would like to sell these 4 jewels as a pack.

--> in STANDARD thou, NOT in ritual league <--

All 4 jewels are 100% perfectly divined.

Text me ingame if interested, im willing to go a bit cheaper than current market value if someone wants to buy them all at once!

Contact me ingame if interested: @TheTruePerfection

"
InsaneX3 wrote:
How much currency is needed to easily farm T16 Legions (including Legion bosses/generals)? Can't decide between this build and ED/Con for farming T16 + Legions.

And what are the other price breakpoints for 100% Delirium, Simulacrum etc.? I have around 35-40ex atm. to spend.

The one place this build really struggles is with legions. People who tell you Vaal Ice Nova is sufficient to clear out a legion pack are not being realistic. If legion farming is your primary goal, you're better off with a different build.
Any thoughts on using Revitalizing Frost instead of the recommended Vaal passives so you have a source of life leech and can now use Conviction of Power instead of Illuminated Devotion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info