[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
trolldemort wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
How do you off color your body armour to 5B1G? Its almost impossible.

the easiest way to get specific off color setups is to roll chromes (or chromecraft) until you get at least 4 colors right and then run betrayal for white sockets

No, the easiest way currently is to benchraft 3 blue, then use harvest crafts that change two sockets to 1 blue 1 green until you have 4b2g, and then finish it with harvest non blue to blue.
Hey, I'm thinking to go for this build for this season but I need some clarification...

I read the doc.google but how exactly do I play this? I'm basically frostbolting and then I'm Icenova-ing around the bolts and spam Nova on the flying balls, right?

So I plan which direction I go next, spam some balls there and dash in this direction holding the Nova button?

I'm massively confused watching the in-game videos what OP is exactly doing here...

edit: I'm not able to get near the 8ex I need for the body armour, should I play something else?
My tree is pretty 08/15 right now without much specific offense points, purely def stack rn.
Last edited by DontBeAMaybe on Jan 23, 2021, 11:25:21 AM
"
DontBeAMaybe wrote:

I read the doc.google but how exactly do I play this? I'm basically frostbolting and then I'm Icenova-ing around the bolts and spam Nova on the flying balls, right?

Frostbolt -> IceNova -> Move. The echo will kill almost all monster.

"
DontBeAMaybe wrote:

edit: I'm not able to get near the 8ex I need for the body armour, should I play something else?
My tree is pretty 08/15 right now without much specific offense points, purely def stack rn.

I have almost run all content with cloak of defiance, it's a good def alternative.
Any way we can do uber atziri with this build? Reflect is the only issue I dont see how we can fix.
Have been really liking the build! Got 96 lvl today, it is the highest level I ever got. Killed A9 Sirius, maven, some other hard bosses, All deathless. Thanks for the build guide!
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
Any way we can do uber atziri with this build? Reflect is the only issue I dont see how we can fix.

Sibyl's Lament ring in left ring slot + Yugul Pantheon makes Uber Atziri doable.
anyone up to checking my profile what i can do better? my priority now is
- get annointed amulet (will be done today)
- get farrul's fur
- fix resists without 1 ring so i can put in aura (I run zealotry with reservation), but I usually play with aurabot so i didnt care
- buy watchstone for more survivability

for more dps i could re-spec out of HP nodes and grab one more large jewel socket or some other dps nodes but I rather have more hp

do you see any real mistake in my build? i still feel like I dont have high enough dps and build feels still a bit clunky. thx
"
trolldemort wrote:
guys, i found a way to increase the dps by a significant margin. Basically, if you have enough +fire or +lightning damage from jewels to make frostbolt damage primarily fire or lightning, it is possible to replace controlled destruction with trinity. No changes in gameplay or skill rotation are necessary. We get similar amount of %more dmg, but we don't lose crit and get additional penetration as well as 5% increased cast speed.

Have you tried this out in game or just on pob?

Edit: I did some testing with this and the ramp up to the point were resonance actually increases our damage is just too long. Might be very interesting for 100% delirious tho where you will be constantly ramped up but for bosses and regular mapping it just doesn't seem to be worth.
Last edited by DogKind on Jan 24, 2021, 12:14:12 PM
Still one of the most solid builds out there, came back to it this league due to lack of time to make my own.

Rolled as second character (after farming up to get towards the final build).

Two large clusters are both mid-tiers, managed to snag a clarity + hatred pen watchers for 10ex as well.

Next upgrades go towards recrafting helm with enchant and cold, boots with elusive tailwind and then a second medium cluster. Good jewels should be pretty cheap this league so you can load up on multi. Build still absolutely farms any content I put it in front of.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Hi all, how good Replica Farrul's Fur if compared to the usual? because replica now have too much price. Ty for answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info