[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Any reliable way of getting rid of stun and block recovery? So I can put something crafted there. Don't wanna yolo Anul as I have pretty good mods except that one.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
Dekaon wrote:
How many Ex do I need to invest to kill the new Uber bosses?

I think you will have to wait until one of us does this on this build and share's his setup/experience
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
blackdivine wrote:

Any reliable way of getting rid of stun and block recovery? So I can put something crafted there. Don't wanna yolo Anul as I have pretty good mods except that one.

Prefixes on this belt is kinda pog, ngl.

Well, if I were you, I'd just rerolled suffixes keep prefixes, 55 res you have here is kinda what ever, a single crafted one will net you 40%
"
blackdivine wrote:
"
Dekaon wrote:

I think you will have to wait until one of us does this on this build and share's his setup/experience

I mean, I killed several ubers(U cortex, UU Elder, U Shaper, U Maven, U Eater of worlds, U Sirus) , they are more or less doable, tho they require some skill and fights knowledge

Also note that if you what to farm them a lot, maybe other builds will perform better. This one is really good against a barrage of smaller hits, but works kinda meh vs one giant slap (and ubers do exactly that)
But DPS vise we are more than fine, especially with damage oriented tree
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
blackdivine wrote:
"
Dekaon wrote:

I mean, I killed several ubers(U cortex, UU Elder, U Shaper, U Maven, U Eater of worlds, U Sirus) , they are more or less doable, tho they require some skill and fights knowledge

Also note that if you what to farm them a lot, maybe other builds will perform better. This one is really good against a barrage of smaller hits, but works kinda meh vs one giant slap (and ubers do exactly that)
But DPS vise we are more than fine, especially with damage oriented tree

Ive noticed you have more of a defensive set up, do you think the damage tree is survivable enough for ubers, even if the damage is enough?
"
WrathfulTobi wrote:

Ive noticed you have more of a defensive set up, do you think the damage tree is survivable enough for ubers, even if the damage is enough?

Well, my setup has pretty decent phys mitigation, it's true, but almost the same elemental mitigation as dmg tree(none lol)
The only difference is 5%max cold res from aegis and hugeass molten shell afaik
And due to the fact, that bosses hit really hard with ele damage, my setup isn't that much tankier against them, many attacks will one-shot both builds
At least I think so
I tried to make a build variant for delve depth around 600 and general maps, and imo it's pretty damn good at such activities, so it's performance again bosses isnt a concern at least for me

Tho DMG tree will help to kill them faster, which means there will be less opportunities to fail mechanics and dodges

Edit: forgot to mention, that I killed some of the bosses before switching to tankier version (u shaper, u maven, u cortex)
Last edited by woooooorm on Jun 1, 2022, 12:00:36 AM
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
WrathfulTobi wrote:

Well, my setup has pretty decent phys mitigation, it's true, but almost the same elemental mitigation as dmg tree(none lol)
The only difference is 5%max cold res from aegis and hugeass molten shell afaik
And due to the fact, that bosses hit really hard with ele damage, my setup isn't that much tankier against them, many attacks will one-shot both builds
At least I think so
I tried to make a build variant for delve depth around 600 and general maps, and imo it's pretty damn good at such activities, so it's performance again bosses isnt a concern at least for me

Tho DMG tree will help to kill them faster, which means there will be less opportunities to fail mechanics and dodges

Edit: forgot to mention, that I killed some of the bosses before switching to tankier version (u shaper, u maven, u cortex)

Thanks for your replies, I'm enjoying the build so I wanted to make sure I was progressing towards the right things. Gonna keep on making upgrades and try to get these ubers down.
"
WrathfulTobi wrote:

Thanks for your replies, I'm enjoying the build so I wanted to make sure I was progressing towards the right things. Gonna keep on making upgrades and try to get these ubers down.

Yeap, same here.
Maybe it's not the strongest build out there
Maybe it's not the most meta one

But it's really fun imo, provides active gameplay and has a lot of room for min maxing and customisation

I usually make only one char per league, and this build works really nicely as a Jack of all trades, and usually allows me to do all stuff I want
Should I be following the gear/gems from the forum guide or the 3.18 POB? I can't tell which is more up to date lol.
Heyo just my 2 cents here.

I've been always trying out different builds each season and mainly stick to one the whole league.

Never played a trapper before and I have to say that I just enjoyed your build so far. Yes this build shouldnt be considered by people who are new to PoE, since the transition into LL/CI isnt that easy.

But your guide is detailed and doesnt include any false promises.

Bosses are a breeze and i'm about to hunt the uber-uber versions now.

Been able to craft this beauty with a investment of 2ex 20c:

I was lucky to get 1+ spell on my first harvest after obtaining double fractured base - and it was even a chaos mod reroll recipe. Then I used one keep prefixes and reroll suffixes recipe that I presaved and got this...

This is disgustingly lucky, I guess

Great guide, enjoying it and keep up the good work!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info