[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Updated POB in the guide to the 3.18 version (no changes aside from a few notes and changed the shield mastery to extra block% on the balanced tree).

https://pastebin.com/FMzd1tKx

I've made a new YT channel specifically to focus on games/gaming related content! I hope you'll enjoy this first video and hit the subscribe so we can unlock the channel tools asap :)

p.s. @chridian, hope this helps!

"

Last edited by oestergreen on May 27, 2022, 3:28:47 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
Updated POB in the guide to the 3.18 version (no changes aside from a few notes and changed the shield mastery to extra block% on the balanced tree).

I've made a new YT channel specifically to focus on games/gaming related content! I hope you'll enjoy this first video and hit the subscribe so we can unlock the channel tools asap :)

"

Nice1 Diss! Already subscribed :) Good luck with channel!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
oestergreen wrote:

"

Keep the content coming, subscribed!
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Build is great as always, tho I changed it a bit to get a more relaxed playstyle due to being more tanky (still have around 10 mil Sirus dps w/o flasks and sigil)
50k armour makes a difference, especially during general mapping

New recombinators really help with crafting weapon/jewellery, be sure to give it a try!

For the first time closing to depth 600 in delve, aiming to 40/40 as usual :)

Current gear, not a min-max, but pretty good imo (rares except rings are self crafted relatively cheap)

Spoiler
Last edited by woooooorm on May 27, 2022, 1:00:36 PM
Crafted this thing today. Some stats hit so low :( Maybe recombinator food at some point.

"
woooooorm wrote:
Build is great as always, tho I changed it a bit to get a more relaxed playstyle due to being more tanky (still have around 10 mil Sirus dps w/o flasks and sigil)
50k armour makes a difference, especially during general mapping

New recombinators really help with crafting weapon/jewellery, be sure to give it a try!

For the first time closing to depth 600 in delve, aiming to 40/40 as usual :)

Current gear, not a min-max, but pretty good imo (rares except rings are self crafted relatively cheap)

Spoiler

I'd love to know how that scepter is crafter relatively cheap. I suck at crafting.

Also why do you keep low level bear trap?
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
blackdivine wrote:

I'd love to know how that scepter is crafter relatively cheap. I suck at crafting.

Well, we use bear trap only for 25% damage increase for other traps, so its level doesn't really matter

I'm not a crafting guru, so the process is far from optimal, but i did it this way:

1)Bought 2 bases with fractured +1 to lightning gems and spell dmg
2)Recombined them into one
3)Spammed reforge caster in harvest till +1 to spell gems
4)Used reforge keep prefixes to get exactly one suffix (which also doesn't have caster tag)
5)Crafter castspeed on bench
6)Used harvest remove caster add caster to guarantee crit chance roll
7)Repeated steps 4-6 till t1 crit (took 3 tries)
8)Crafted trap thorowing speed on bench

I can also craft cannot roll attack mod and Aug crit after that, it will guarantee crit multi roll, but its quite pricy atm, eh
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
blackdivine wrote:

Well, we use bear trap only for 25% damage increase for other traps, so its level doesn't really matter

I'm not a crafting guru, so the process is far from optimal, but i did it this way:

1)Bought 2 bases with fractured +1 to lightning gems and spell dmg
2)Recombined them into one
3)Spammed reforge caster in harvest till +1 to spell gems
4)Used reforge keep prefixes to get exactly one suffix (which also doesn't have caster tag)
5)Crafter castspeed on bench
6)Used harvest remove caster add caster to guarantee crit chance roll
7)Repeated steps 4-6 till t1 crit (took 3 tries)
8)Crafted trap thorowing speed on bench

I can also craft cannot roll attack mod and Aug crit after that, it will guarantee crit multi roll, but its quite pricy atm, eh

You have some pretty big gear already wooooooooooorm ;) ... that bodyarmor!
It seems that each league, you progress to crazy gear a few days quicker than the previous one, I'm thinking that soon you'll be posting double corrupted gear while you're still completing the acts ;P

Good job btw, I'm a little jealous ;D!

The new recombinator crafting options seem so great and engaging, I really hope GGG keeps them after this league. No doubt it's a very strong mechanic, but it's much more in the spirit of POE crafting than harvest ever was imo, since recombining is also risky/gambling involved.

"

"

Last edited by oestergreen on May 29, 2022, 10:36:47 PM
Apparently +4 shav is really cheap for us this league. Friend of mine got it for 2ex (!!!)
So if u can handle the linking its not that big of a deal for 40-ish% dps increase imo
Is it looking like the min/max damage build can handle ubers (at least for the challenges don't care much for farming them), or should I aim for the tankier tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info