[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Looking for some advice... I have about 4ex and need to feel more survivable. I think I am killing things plenty quick.

https://pastebin.com/7iGKxydP or on my profile as AtreyaTheTrap

I have about 4ex - what should I upgrade so I can cozy farm t16? I feel like I'm on the cusp survivability-wise.
Hey, could someone check my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong? I just switchted to Determination instead of Zealotry because i died way too much. Its better now but would be nice to get some feedback <3
"
Traces666 wrote:
Hey, could someone check my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong? I just switchted to Determination instead of Zealotry because i died way too much. Its better now but would be nice to get some feedback <3

switch wrath with determination, keep zealotry.

buy lvl 21/20% lightning trap

buy Anamolous Inspiration, Awakened added lightning.

Upgrade your shield to 300+ ES

That are few things I noticed quickly.
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
woooooorm wrote:
"
blackdivine wrote:

I'd love to know how that scepter is crafter relatively cheap. I suck at crafting.

Also why do you keep low level bear trap?

Well, we use bear trap only for 25% damage increase for other traps, so its level doesn't really matter

I'm not a crafting guru, so the process is far from optimal, but i did it this way:

1)Bought 2 bases with fractured +1 to lightning gems and spell dmg
2)Recombined them into one
3)Spammed reforge caster in harvest till +1 to spell gems
4)Used reforge keep prefixes to get exactly one suffix (which also doesn't have caster tag)
5)Crafter castspeed on bench
6)Used harvest remove caster add caster to guarantee crit chance roll
7)Repeated steps 4-6 till t1 crit (took 3 tries)
8)Crafted trap thorowing speed on bench

I can also craft cannot roll attack mod and Aug crit after that, it will guarantee crit multi roll, but its quite pricy atm, eh

Thank you for the details. I probably need a paragraph for each step since I am noob to crafting. but nvm just please tell me how did you get specic mods as fractured in the first place? lucky drops? and you prayed to RNGesus and use a recombinatorr to get double fractured rare?
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
blackdivine wrote:

Thank you for the details. I probably need a paragraph for each step since I am noob to crafting. but nvm just please tell me how did you get specic mods as fractured in the first place? lucky drops? and you prayed to RNGesus and use a recombinatorr to get double fractured rare?

Just bought them on trade and recombined, ye. I was trying to keep thing in a cheap price range, that's why item's base is quite garbo+only t2 spell dmg (fractured t1 is way too expensive)

Can use fractured lightning to spells instead, and essence spam %spell damage for a cheaper option. Less optimal but much more accessible imo.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:

Can use fractured lightning to spells instead, and essence spam %spell damage for a cheaper option. Less optimal but much more accessible imo.

A beautiful weapon gz:) Once you have your lvl 5 awakened pen (for exposure) i'd enchant the weapon with +30% multiplier vs rares/uniques. Then i'd have mark on a key since it's anyway only a use-once on bosses now that it's permanent.

-- recent updates --
"

"

Last edited by oestergreen on May 30, 2022, 6:13:51 AM
"
blackdivine wrote:
"
Traces666 wrote:

switch wrath with determination, keep zealotry.

buy lvl 21/20% lightning trap

buy Anamolous Inspiration, Awakened added lightning.

Upgrade your shield to 300+ ES

That are few things I noticed quickly.

Thanks got a new Shield now and the new Inspiration. Waiting for awakened Gem now
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for advice: what kind of upgrades should I start looking next? Maybe Awakened added lightning? Bottled faith? Thank you!

How many Ex do I need to invest to kill the new Uber bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info