[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Is it possible to play that build in SSF ?
"
Tirlipop wrote:
Is it possible to play that build in SSF ?

Sure, you can start with CI and just use high ES items then farm divination cards for Shavronne's Wrapping. Other than that you can farm mats to craft most of the items.

Weapon will be your hardest thing to upgrade, but it can be your last challenge to farm mats for and craft.
Not sure what to upgrade now.

https://pobb.in/WKlwFsetGzDr

Build looks cool and easy to build but i still wonder, why u use in the PoB 5x Lighting Trap for DPS Calc?
"
Dardroth wrote:
Build looks cool and easy to build but i still wonder, why u use in the PoB 5x Lighting Trap for DPS Calc?

If you read the text that appear when you hover over the "count" field, it is explained by POB.

Not so sure about easy to build:) It's easy to get started, easy to go through Acts and all the way to Yellow/early red with very mediocre gear, but at that point you do need to invest a bit to progress and get your shav's armor, at least 5L etc.
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Not sure what to upgrade now.

https://pobb.in/WKlwFsetGzDr

Pretty sweet gear... definitely no easy pickings for an upgrade here... the body armor being +4 would be nice, but i'm not sure how rare those are this league:)

What I do with my rings (or did when I was active!), I'd buy rings similar to the ones you wear, since they aren't super expensive, but I'd get ones that had an empty prefix and then slam them with a crusader orb hoping for %ES.

But everything looks pretty great, I doubt you struggle with any content atm?:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 19, 2024, 4:04:56 PM
Hi.
I am in need of help with this build. Probably one of the most enjoyable builds i've ever done. Strong starter.

However, now at lvl 82 I am more of a glass cannon. Can kill pretty much everything, but a ranged shot from almost any monster in a T5 map will almost insta-kill me. I can't lvl up any further as I die constantly.

Am i following some outdated POB? It's got an option for a (alira) More Tanky version, but no success here either.

I've tried to buy everything as close as possible too the items on the build.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by MasterChief_Pt on Aug 21, 2024, 9:56:40 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

Pretty sweet gear... definitely no easy pickings for an upgrade here... the body armor being +4 would be nice, but i'm not sure how rare those are this league:)

What I do with my rings (or did when I was active!), I'd buy rings similar to the ones you wear, since they aren't super expensive, but I'd get ones that had an empty prefix and then slam them with a crusader orb hoping for %ES.

But everything looks pretty great, I doubt you struggle with any content atm?:)

I upgraded the wand in order to get more throwing speed crafted on wand and belt. The chest would be cool, but mine is one ES of perfect with two corruptions already, I don't think I want to change that haha.
Yes the rings would be one of the last steps to upgrade for this version. However, switching to a more cluster jewel oriented setup would be the next step I guess. Not sure if I want that since, as you point out, I really don't struggel anywere. I even tank Shaper Slams right now.

But yeah, I did change your build a little as you can see. Not sure if you intended anyone to opt for endurance charges, hehe. :)

Also, since I picked up High Voltage to get the extra 15 shock value (which I can now hit on guardians and shaper) I don't need the Diamond flask anymore, but I have no idea what to change it with.

https://pobb.in/-FjahoLeP81s
Last edited by Fredd32 on Aug 22, 2024, 5:02:33 AM
"
Hi.
I am in need of help with this build. Probably one of the most enjoyable builds i've ever done. Strong starter.

However, now at lvl 82 I am more of a glass cannon. Can kill pretty much everything, but a ranged shot from almost any monster in a T5 map will almost insta-kill me. I can't lvl up any further as I die constantly.

Am i following some outdated POB? It's got an option for a (alira) More Tanky version, but no success here either.

I've tried to buy everything as close as possible too the items on the build.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you pick up a shaper based shield with the mod to recover ES on block:

it should start to improve your tankiness by a lot (you can craft a shield like this for a few divines by spamming
on a shaper based shield).
I've just gotten started with mapping. Any idea what I should invest in first.

https://pobb.in/p_RQPtsGLaR5
Last edited by AceWing on Sep 14, 2024, 3:55:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info