[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Chridian wrote:
Just curious for those who's gotten to red maps, and who are enjoyers of running face first into whatever steaming shitpile of mobs and juice you could possibly fit into a map, hows the build going for you? Are you surviving, are you thriving, having fun?

If you are using min/max tree with Glancing blows spell dmg is not a problem, just run Determination instead of wrath and phys damage is manageable too, with 7k ES you can cler reds no problem
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
"
Chridian wrote:
Just curious for those who's gotten to red maps, and who are enjoyers of running face first into whatever steaming shitpile of mobs and juice you could possibly fit into a map, hows the build going for you? Are you surviving, are you thriving, having fun?

If you are using min/max tree with Glancing blows spell dmg is not a problem, just run Determination instead of wrath and phys damage is manageable too, with 7k ES you can cler reds no problem
Oops double post :S
Hello everyone, I am kinda new to poe and don't really understand it's mechanics so here is my issue, I got shav recently and have decent gear but i can't use zealotry with arrogance, I have CI and it says i don't have enough hp, but it works with the build so i don't know what's the issue or if i made a mistake in the tree.
Nvm found out already.
"
blackdivine wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

I'll be honest with you, I completely forgot that there even was a "tanky tree"
And I did obtain a aegis aurora for my RF dude which I can use, that seems to be the most pricy item (god bless off meta builds), I might have to try this out, I loved Lightning Trap but I loathe dying alot alot, you know.
Also I'd like to do some bossing this league, not ubers but the regular versions and I cant see myself bossing on RF.
For the currency or crafting luck needed to get RF to a comfortable bossing DPS, I could probably gear LS trapper out 5 times
"
Kochaczdisacz wrote:
Hello everyone, I am kinda new to poe and don't really understand it's mechanics so here is my issue, I got shav recently and have decent gear but i can't use zealotry with arrogance, I have CI and it says i don't have enough hp, but it works with the build so i don't know what's the issue or if i made a mistake in the tree.

Hey man, you don't use Shavronne with CI, but without it. The Shavronne buils is referred to as low life (because you put aura's on your health with the Arrogance support gem).
The CI build is referred to as no-life, since you have 1 HP and you can't put aura's on it.

With Shavronne you need some extra passive points to deal with Shadow damage, because you aren't immune anymore. A Chayula amulet is pretty much needed for the 60 shadow resistance.

Usually people go CI first after leveling, then switch to Shavronne a bit later once leveled and geared enough.
Last edited by baboen on May 25, 2022, 1:59:13 AM
Any ideas what to replace Wave of Conviction gem with after my awakened gems are max leveled?
"
Chridian wrote:

I am not having any issues with pretty juiced up T16+ Maps unless I use the "Wrath of the Cosmos" atlas passive.

That thing gets me shredded hard if I pop 2 or 3 shrines
"
G3Nexis wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

I am not having any issues with pretty juiced up T16+ Maps unless I use the "Wrath of the Cosmos" atlas passive.

That thing gets me shredded hard if I pop 2 or 3 shrines

You mean altars right? Yeah 25% increased damage per altar you used is gonna stack up pretty fast :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info