[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Your char is set to private, you have to set it to public for people to see and help you ^^

However I could venture a theory I have, seeing as this league is way rippier than previous leagues, I could see red maps being where getting max block is very helpful.
If you already are max-block then I don't really know
Sorry about that should be visible now. On the block situation I'm currently at 22% block attack damage and 55% block spell damage.
95 lvl
Def:
-52% atk block/48% spell block with flask
- full ali immunity (purity of elements instead of zealotry aura)
-6% ele dmg reduction (same ress, wise oak flask buff)
-2 perma endurance charges from rings
- ele weakness curse immunity ( watcher eye purity of elements bufF)
- corrupted blood imminity from jewel
- 300 es on block (4% recover from shield)
- 7600 es

Got 3 mln sirus dps right now
Sirus,MAven, Elder,Uber elder down (1 hand gamestyle, easy)
Maven inv 200%Q down
Still cant kil uber sirus (kinda hard)
Cant farm simu till 30/30 (retarded archnemesis mods, mana drain oh my god)
I usually farm T16 60% deli 100%Q+ maps with sentinels
Not sure If I can farm simu even with +3 gems shavrone.
"

Cant farm simu till 30/30 (retarded archnemesis mods, mana drain oh my god)
I usually farm T16 60% deli 100%Q+ maps with sentinels

You can make the trap cost 0 mana, if you want, although I kinda hope/think GGG will rather do something about that very silly archnem drain mod.
Replace your trap and mine, with anomalous trap and mine (10c) and craft your rings with non-channel cost XY less mana.
There's also other ways, like an expensive divergent inspiration support etc.

Although GGG promoted 3.18 as "no balance changes!" they kinda' made some of the biggest ones by introducing so many super broken arch-nem mods ;D

Farming wave30 should be extremely difficult, I did it last league and made a video on it, but it IS a very expensive goal to have, for any build that wants to reliably complete wave 30. With the arch-nem mods, idk if it's feasible in the same gear that I used.

Damage-wise though, we should have plenty plenty, as I was overkilling stuff in literal seconds last league, so even if they doubled or tripled the boss HP.

Btw, nice gear ;) bur, the weapon? i'd really want to have some %dmg (spell% or lightning%) -- since that stat gets boosted by the 30% more multiplier - pain attunement, so it's a big deal having a chunk of that on the weapon.

"
cemetery1 wrote:
Sorry about that should be visible now. On the block situation I'm currently at 22% block attack damage and 55% block spell damage.

At the base, counting rumi's being active, you should have around 49% att block and 60+ spellblock (and 75/75 in min-max tree/glancing)
Titanium shield = 25, +5 bench craft, +7 (if you pick shield mastery extra block, rather than extra multiplier) and rumi's +12 = 49%.
You can get a little extra from clusters/jewels, but the videos I made standing inside monster packs AFK last league, was just with 50% att-block and 60% spellB.

Remember, having decent offense also helps weaken/clear everything, even off-screen due to the nature of lightning trap going everywhere. Your weapon is very subpar with only 2 stats effectively doing anything. (lightning to spells and 64 spelldmg)

a 10c anomalous trap&mine and/OR ring crafts with non-channel costing less mana, should be plenty to never need a mana flask and replace it with a quartz so you're running through mob packs while laying your traps. (remember inspiration supp, is the 5th, added lightning is 6th)

I would also grab a shavs with much more ES (shav is so cheap atm), it does make a big difference for your ES pool whenever you gain 50-60 ES on a single item (thats like 140-200 more ES in your pool)
Qualilty w/tempering catalyst on your amu will also add another 220 ES to your pool and then eventually getting a 300es+ shield will add about 1000+ more ES---- when you combine these things, thats when the 5% recovery really starts making a big difference (like when i'm recorded AFK inside mob packs)

Hf m8 and gl :)

Last edited by oestergreen on May 22, 2022, 11:58:50 PM
Crafted this beauty tonight

"just for try, for see and for know"
Thanks for the reply. I crafted my weapon, its not perfect but its fine. Assasin mark on trigger cost 83 mana woach. I got Anomalous Trap and mine damage and its doable now.

WARNING! you cant craft - mana craft to get 0 mana cost on lightning trap bcs you wont proc INSPIRATION SUPPORT!!! but that was nice idea anyway :)

thinking how to improve my spell block to 60% but it will be hard :)

Just curious for those who's gotten to red maps, and who are enjoyers of running face first into whatever steaming shitpile of mobs and juice you could possibly fit into a map, hows the build going for you? Are you surviving, are you thriving, having fun?
So how do you guys feel about lucky non crits vs up to 60% shocked dmg?

-Izo
"
Chridian wrote:
Just curious for those who's gotten to red maps, and who are enjoyers of running face first into whatever steaming shitpile of mobs and juice you could possibly fit into a map, hows the build going for you? Are you surviving, are you thriving, having fun?

I've found its super worth it to use Determination over Wrath for the extra armor vs the current balance of "archnem mods". You can always keep wrath equipped and use it vs big-boi bosses where you don't need that armor.
I find that the armor is mainly useful when mapping due to sometimes meeting tons of overpowered arch-nem rares at once ;D

You could also use the currently rather expensive aurora shield with divine shield on the skill-tree, if you want even more defense.
"
Chridian wrote:

I am actually using the Tanky POB since now everything hits harder in general.
Feels decently tanky, will upgrade to Divine Shield with Aegis Aurora soon.

I also realized that for the Tanky POB, if we use Impossible Escape on Glancing Blow, you can save yourself 5 skill points (unless u need the +Strength and +Int passives).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info