[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thanks for the build.
Shaper, Elder, Maven and Sirus down, easy fights. I tried uber sirus 2 times but its way to hard for me, get 50% of his hp and its all.
I still dont feel tanky enought, need to replace shield.

I have idea about gloves, you dont need to use Shaper infl gloves for trap throwing speed, just craft high es gloves and try to craft trap throwing speed implict with eldrich currency :)

Like these (fire res suckz but still I love it):

But bcs I want more dmg I use:

I have 7k es right now. Also need freeze immu craft on boots

I dont think I can handle uber bosses, its probably fight for summoners =.=
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on May 20, 2022, 5:32:35 AM
! WARNING ! 2012 closed beta supporter here. This build only works until act 10. Then you will just start to get absolutely destroyed unless you have 5-10 or more exalts invested.

So it is a decent league starter, but after that just switch to other character more durable for endgame. Because you will not farm the endgame gear with this build 100%. Extremely bad single target damage.

EXAMPLE:

if you play heist lvl 68, you will get smashed up in 2-4 shots. I was with amazing gear for early starter with a 5 link with 2,5 K ES and 2,5K life and i got destroyed.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on May 20, 2022, 1:02:02 PM
Cleared t14-16 maps with rituals/blight/deli/expedition and sent with 2ex gear until 2 days ago and in the early mapping phase had only problems with sent mods.

Now after 8ex investment I face tank and clearing maps in no time, so Mr.closed beta sounds like a skill issue to me.
"
Farystar wrote:
! WARNING ! 2012 closed beta supporter here. This build only works until act 10. Then you will just start to get absolutely destroyed unless you have 5-10 or more exalts invested.

So it is a decent league starter, but after that just switch to other character more durable for endgame. Because you will not farm the endgame gear with this build 100%. Extremely bad single target damage.

EXAMPLE:

if you play heist lvl 68, you will get smashed up in 2-4 shots. I was with amazing gear for early starter with a 5 link with 2,5 K ES and 2,5K life and i got destroyed.

Let me be a little blunt here ....
For a 2012 beta supporter, you sure are bad at following guides.

You've added a bunch of jewel sockets with horrible/pointless jewels, NOT worth their point investments...
Guide says: DO NOT pickup jewel sockets until you can afford GOOD jewels.

You're 75, but only have 2 ascendancies??? and one of them is pyromaniac, which literally only can regen the hybrid part of your life, since you didn't pickup zealot's oath on the tree.

and... You're lvl 75, playing HYBRID still?? That means you only have 2.5k TOTAL life vs ANY chaos damage you take... you played since 2012, but you don't know how chaos damage works ??.. You would have at least 4.5k ES+ + be IMMUNE to chaos dmg, if you had followed the guide and picked up the early 1c/1alch ES items from the guide with CI. (and u can easily afford those... with crappy starter currency from acts)

Hell, even shavs body armor is extremely cheap, 12c unlinked on day2-3.

Guide says: When reaching maps, if you can't afford a 5L shavs, then go CI with full ES... because, THATS what the build IS... an ES build with an ES tree and pyro+zealots to regen ES (and later a shield to recover es% on-block).. This build and tree is not a life-hybrid mapper dude... and if you're really really unlucky in act 1-10 or really bad at spending currency... then sure, u can play as life in white maps.. but then deal with the consequence... which builds do you know that maps in low damage early gear and with just 2.5k life? ..

... copied from the guide:

"When to switch to ES?"
"
It depends on your experience and your budget.
Some switch as early as act 7 to CI/ES, others level to maps before switching.

If you do not have/can afford a shavs body armor, I recommend to pickup cheap ES gear for every slot and choose Chaos Inoculation in the tree. This way you can continue working on stacking ES gear, while gathering currency and get used to being an ES build.

"
kraiz970 wrote:
Cleared t14-16 maps with rituals/blight/deli/expedition and sent with 2ex gear until 2 days ago and in the early mapping phase had only problems with sent mods.

Now after 8ex investment I face tank and clearing maps in no time, so Mr.closed beta sounds like a skill issue to me.

You were quicker on the reply than me ;P
I don't like to be rude, but sometimes ... it's like wtf do I write a guide for if a dude is going to claim the build sucks because he didn't actually read the guide he claims to follow ... i mean, he must've also missed the part where no balance changes took place in 3.18 and not realized what this build has been doing the past 10+ leagues... then calling it NOT an end-game build o.O .... ok then lol, so i guess also all my videos in the guide are clearly fake material! ;D ... S I G H

Last edited by oestergreen on May 20, 2022, 2:28:43 PM
"
I don't like to be rude, but sometimes ... it's like wtf do I write a guide for if a dude is going to claim the build sucks because he didn't actually read the guide he claims to follow ... i mean, he must've also missed the part where no balance changes took place in 3.18 and not realized what this build has been doing the past 10+ leagues... then calling it NOT an end-game build o.O .... ok then lol, so i guess also all my videos in the guide are clearly fake material! ;D ... S I G H

Yeah I mean.. That's quite a compliment that he obviously thinks you're that good at fake video production, don't u think? 😂

Closed beta tester my ass man, 10 years of PoE and learned nothing. I try to not play the same build twice since the game has too much to offer and yet still I find myself in this thread and with the thought of starting LT Sabo every league since I played it (twice by the way, as once was not enough to fully appreciate it), that's how wholesome and powerful this build is and funnily it has gotten even stronger in the last patches. If u can't make this onr work u probably also struggle with Necro DD and Seismic trap. 😉
im one of those played since beta cant learn to be good at the game, life base lt many leagues ago was best ive done (lvl 94 killed a red elder) so decided to try it out again and been going decent enough, just bought some new stuff today try switching low life and enjoying myself with it, guide is good
"
Farystar wrote:

EXAMPLE:

Hahahahaha open beta and cant folow a guide as detailed as oesters ??

Hahahha

You sir are what this games problem is , you and all othwrs like you

Move on maybe 11 more years playing you will manage to follow a guide at least

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
t

<3

"
Vennto wrote:
"
I don't like to be rude, but sometimes ... it's like wtf do I write a guide for if a dude is going to claim the build sucks because he didn't actually read the guide he claims to follow ...
Spoiler
i mean, he must've also missed the part where no balance changes took place in 3.18 and not realized what this build has been doing the past 10+ leagues... then calling it NOT an end-game build o.O .... ok then lol, so i guess also all my videos in the guide are clearly fake material! ;D ... S I G H

Yeah I mean.. That's quite a compliment that he obviously thinks you're that good at fake video production, don't u think? 😂

Closed beta tester my ass man, 10 years of PoE and learned nothing.

LOL, right? ... i should take a job on the dark web and do deep-fake build videos... ;o

also, just a sidecomment... god damn things are cheap this league??
I started 3 days late and stuff is practically free wtf ;D

12c shavs (can 5L in harvest if my fusings fail), 22c blessing of chayula, 1c amulet (so 23c total for our amulet)!

.... i'm literally able to walk from act 10 and into early reds if i wanted to lol, i got 5k ES in act 10 haha and that's just having spent the 40c'ish total i've gathered doing league mechanic in act 1-10 😄
2c lvl 21 lightning trap, 1c rainbowstride boots and 1 alch bated breath belt and 1c for each ring with 40int+ and 40es + 1 ress or attribute. Wise oak 1c.

I even picked up a 5c ilvl 86 shaper harmonic shield and rolled alterations on it ... for a starter shield with es% recovery on-block, that i normally only start making around lvl 85++

it's piss-poor ES, but.. for starting white maps its fine. I'll re-craft it anyway in the first lvl 76+ harvests i find. :)

I died twice on my act 1-10 run... but they were both AFK deaths!!! grrr ;P literally me going AFK to answer my phone or drink something and like whoops, i was gib'd while looking the other way lol

Last edited by oestergreen on May 21, 2022, 7:14:30 AM
Jesus, I just checked the items now after you mentioned it and yeah they are so cheap, perks of being off-meta I guess :D
I disagree with the previous comments as well btw, I never had such a smooth leveling experience as I did with your build despite having the lowest ammount of life during leveling, I had the least ammounts of death (0).

I started with RF this league but it's not really my style I feel so I think I want to do battletrapper again.

But due to the noticeable increase in damage from mobs etc I was wondering, how early is it reasonable to become block capped with this build?
So far I really like the build. I enjoy trapper builds all together. However, I'm running into a few issues with survivability at or around t12+ maps. I get 1-2 shotted pretty easily. Not all of the time, just enough to where I get a little standoffish when attempting to progress higher maps or use Sentinels, etc. Hopefully it's just a skill problem. If you could find some time to go over my setup I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info