[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

If one wants to craft Gloves, what is the difference between the item level 84, 85 and 86, is it big, if the desired item level is not on the market?
Science of Life
"
If one wants to craft Gloves, what is the difference between the item level 84, 85 and 86, is it big, if the desired item level is not on the market?

Skip to chapter item-levels. (it's 84, for gloves) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnv1YH3u7SM

"
oestergreen wrote:
"

Skip to chapter item-levels. (it's 84, for gloves) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnv1YH3u7SM

brilliant video, thank you!
Science of Life
Last edited by Atmicinclusion on Mar 24, 2022, 12:20:55 PM
I bought the cluster jewel and have implemented it, the DPS increase is really big! also I have tested out what it makes to scale armor, every bit of armor makes a lot of difference, because this scales with two bottles. However, for farming I then use a quicksilver bottle.

In simulacrum one of the bosses oneshot me, at wave 29, I think kosis, so 6,400 energy shield is probably a bit little even with so much armor. The damage would actually be enough, although more of it would be very good.

Science of Life
IS THIS A TANK BUILD IM A NOOB
"
matthew222 wrote:
IS THIS A TANK BUILD IM A NOOB

READ THE GUIDE AND WATCH SOME VIDEOS, BEING NEW DOESN´T EXCUSE LAZYNESS.

And stop screaming, thanks.
Is the "ultimate quick guide" link dead or is it just an issue on my side?
"
MrSpycrab wrote:
Is the "ultimate quick guide" link dead or is it just an issue on my side?

if you remove www it works.
Hey thanks for the great guide! Ive been trying to level this now and ran into an issue. I cant seem to activate defiance banner. I feel like i got all the important nodes in the skill tree like -15% mana and -30% life, still it seems just short to activate the banner along with zealotry. Ive tried reading trough guide several times but cant seem to spot the issue. The total % health needed for both is 100.15% how do i lower that? Sorry for the confusing text im not English.

Other than that im really enjoying the build! works well so far even tho im not that high yet.

Edit. NVM i died and then i could activate it xD must been bugged somehow.
Last edited by DonGunther on Mar 29, 2022, 10:54:29 AM
Hello,thanks for the build really love it , now i wanna change and try something else

Selling this build as 1 jewel+flask+gear+gems ( watcher double mod etc ) jews %es 3x crit multi or throwing speed

75 all res include chaos res, kill everyboss.

150ex

ign : Artzonarchnemesis
Last edited by CurlyCKRObon on Apr 1, 2022, 6:29:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info