[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

what's the pastebin for POB?
"
Vennto wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"

---------------

"

u really trying to get the build nerfed, dont u? :D
I dont wanna hear anything if it gets pummeled man :D

BUT! -.- I NEED my black shaper balls MTX for ltrap man :/

GGG will never add proper MTX for us, unless a bunch of people plays it for one or two leagues.. i really really want them black shaper balls ;D
Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 17, 2022, 2:40:42 PM
"
baboen wrote:
What do you think of chance to Hinder with spells? If that works I suppose shit gets hindered a lot..

It works and is useful :)
Hi

This is my first character with whom I managed to get over 90. I have played for a long time and tried everything possible.

I love the build.

I think my gear is far from perfect, but it can still be done! I'm still learning the game at the moment and it should be fun.

Are there any suggestions in which direction I should invest next?

Science of Life
Last edited by Atmicinclusion on Mar 18, 2022, 10:24:46 AM
"
Hi

This is my first character with whom I managed to get over 90. I have played for a long time and tried everything possible.

I love the build.

I think my gear is far from perfect, but it can still be done! I'm still learning the game at the moment and it should be fun.

Are there any suggestions in which direction I should invest next?

Honestly your setup is very good for what you've gone for (armor% w/determination). Your boots have all your resists, so they're obviously hard to replace, but lack alot of ES and don't have armor either to make up for that, but yeah, I see all your resists are on them, so not an ez item to change ;)

Quality on your amulet for more ES% conversion (tempering).
Do you need that max mana craft on boots? as opposed to adding es#?

Your weapon is probably a thing I would upgrade next, because it's missing a ton of damage from not having %lightning or %spelldmg, which would also benefit from Pain Attunement 30%more multiplier.

If you upgrade to a new weapon, you could gamble with Aisling on the old one, hoping to remove the 16% spelldmg and get a prefix choice of 70+ lightning% or spelldmg%. :)

thank you very much!
That occurred to me that it makes sense to scale armor when I use Aegis Aurora. could have bought about the same belt, with 600 armor, I'm curious how much ES on block you can get out, with optimal gear.
The weapon I will probably improve next, just a bit of farming/grinding ;)
In the meantime I hardly die, which is good for leveling and farming.
The mana I no longer need, I have today solved my mana problems. Is there a better recipe than 22 energy shield for the shoes, June/Syndicate?
The quality for the amulet I will do.

Science of Life
Hello, tell me please. What are the most important properties for weapons ?
How much damage will we lose if we take armor with +2 instead of +4 ?
"
motoroler wrote:

You'll do great with a +2. I wouldn't worry about +4 until you have amazing gear and are looking at just min/maxing things. Get a +2 for 1/10th the price.

in order of priority>
Spell% or Lightning%.
Global Multiplier.
Lightning Added to Spells or +1 Lightning Spell gems.
%Lightning as extra chaos.
Crit to Spells.

"

---------------

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 19, 2022, 2:19:11 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
motoroler wrote:

You'll do great with a +2. I wouldn't worry about +4 until you have amazing gear and are looking at just min/maxing things. Get a +2 for 1/10th the price.

in order of priority>
Spell% or Lightning%.
Global Multiplier.
Lightning Added to Spells or +1 Lightning Spell gems.
%Lightning as extra chaos.
Crit to Spells.

"

---------------

"

Thanks.
Maybe someone is selling this build. I would buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info