[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
motoroler wrote:
Maybe someone is selling this build. I would buy it.

You could Start with very bad gear, gear you need to clear comfortably t16 and beyond is really cheap.
Science of Life
Hello
I have a few questions.

How does ES on Block work? Is it that the % is calculated from the total energy shield you have?

How much did you test the Aegis Aurora/Determination version?

Due to the Determination Aura it is not possible to take more damage auras and master sapper?
How much damage does skitterbots and master sapper really add?

I can farm delirium 60% super fine in the meantime.

I'm just learning to work with Path of Building, it's all new to me, I've never gotten as far in the game as I have this season.

I think that a rare shield outperforms Eagis Aurora by far, even if you still use determination. You can't get over 30K armor without sacrificing too much.
Science of Life
Last edited by Atmicinclusion on Mar 22, 2022, 6:41:46 AM
Hey @oestergreen,

Have you run the math for awakened spell echo in our 6L?
i just dropped it from Maven(yay), and since traps is spell would it be able to replace any of the other supports ?
"
Hello
I have a few questions.

How does ES on Block work? Is it that the % is calculated from the total energy shield you have?

Due to the Determination Aura it is not possible to take more damage auras and master sapper?

I'm just learning to work with Path of Building, it's all new to me, I've never gotten as far in the game as I have this season.

I think that a rare shield outperforms Eagis Aurora by far, even if you still use determination. You can't get over 30K armor without sacrificing too much.

You give up Wrath if you run Determination.

ES% recovered on block is counted from your total max enery shield, so if you have 8k ES, you recover 400 es from every block.

Skitter is amazing because it's relatively cheap to run and it has a more dmg multiplier for traps. As a side bonus it's also chilling monsters for explosives expert.

Master Sapper is how we gain frenzy charges, so yes it's a significant.

Aurora is a 2% gain from your armor, so lets say you have 20k armor with determination, belt, crown and flask active, that would be equal to having 5% with 8k ES, ergo you would gain 400es when blocking.

Aurora + Determination is the very defensive choice but still solid and cheaper than usual decent rare shield with recovery%. But you're giving up damage for an extra chunk of tankiness .. I'd use it on HC, but probably not on SC.

"
demisp wrote:
Hey @oestergreen,

i just dropped it from Maven(yay), and since traps is spell would it be able to replace any of the other supports ?

Spell Echo only works for spells cast by an actual player or minion; it has no effect when supporting totems, traps, mines, or trigger gems.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Hello
I have a few questions.

You give up Wrath if you run Determination.

ES% recovered on block is counted from your total max enery shield, so if you have 8k ES, you recover 400 es from every block.

Skitter is amazing because it's relatively cheap to run and it has a more dmg multiplier for traps. As a side bonus it's also chilling monsters for explosives expert.

Master Sapper is how we gain frenzy charges, so yes it's a significant.

Aurora is a 2% gain from your armor, so lets say you have 20k armor with determination, belt, crown and flask active, that would be equal to having 5% with 8k ES, ergo you would gain 400es when blocking.

Aurora + Determination is the very defensive choice but still solid and cheaper than usual decent rare shield with recovery%. But you're giving up damage for an extra chunk of tankiness .. I'd use it on HC, but probably not on SC.

"
demisp wrote:
Hey @oestergreen,

Spell Echo only works for spells cast by an actual player or minion; it has no effect when supporting totems, traps, mines, or trigger gems.

ah i see! Then I don't have to scale the armor so hard. I mean I'm just making my experience with it, I know you wrote that in your guide, or in the comments.

So spell damage gloves and energy shield shoes should be BIS here too.
I put away Tempest Shield and use an Enlighten, Wrath, Zealotry, Determination, Skitterbots, Discipline and Defiance Banner, Current Spell Block 66%.
I will try again soon to explore the limits, but first I want to replace my worst gear parts.

Science of Life
How is this Mod on a watchers Eye, is it any good?:
Critical Strikes Penetrate #% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry

Is it possible to restructure the guide and bring it up to date?
What I mean is the information is now very scattered, due to the long time that the guide already exists.
Is it possible to join your guild, or does it serve other specific purposes?

Science of Life
Hello,

I'm almost to the point of being able to afford a 5L shavs. What is the best gem to drop out of the 6?
"
Cookaymus wrote:
Hello,

I'm almost to the point of being able to afford a 5L shavs. What is the best gem to drop out of the 6?

None. If you have no money for a 6-link then stay on CI. Additional links are most often 35-40% more damage while Pain Attunement is only 30%. Don´t swap to Shavronnes if you can´t go for 6-link.
"
Critical Strikes Penetrate #% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry

What I mean is the information is now very scattered, due to the long time that the guide already exists.

1. The watchers eye mod is allright but inferior to the wrath-penetration.

2. The information is all there, the new videos and guides are linked to the original post. How more spoon-fed do you need it to be?
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 23, 2022, 1:38:00 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
"

1. The watchers eye mod is allright but inferior to the wrath-penetration.

2. The information is all there, the new videos and guides are linked to the original post. How more spoon-fed do you need it to be?

yes Wrath has 15% permanent penetration.
As an additional mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info