[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Is my current setup. (EZ bossing/Deathless "The Feared" runs with 110% quant)

I also have a clarity/wrath Watcher's eye and 2 good jewels with triple crit multiplier lines.

I feel that I can buy a better weapon and swap out some skills maybe.

I also need to focus on more 21/23 gems.

Any tips?
"
Oeterama69 wrote:

Is my current setup. (EZ bossing/Deathless "The Feared" runs with 110% quant)

I also have a clarity/wrath Watcher's eye and 2 good jewels with triple crit multiplier lines.

I feel that I can buy a better weapon and swap out some skills maybe.

I also need to focus on more 21/23 gems.

Any tips?

Have you tried changing your +added to lightning spells, to raw% damage, spelldmg% or lightning%? I'm almost certain it would be a decent chunk of extra damage (since pain attunement boosts that by 30%).
I would like some advice how to get a bit more tough. I'm currently 94, and occasionally dying to things like Ambush lockboxes that stun/freeze me and then explode. I don't get how this happens, because my flask should unfreeze me.
This dying makes leveling to 95 very slow.
Also some bosses sometimes just oneshot me. I supppose more armour could help, but I don't know how to get more armour, besides getting a lucky roll on a Vise.

I went with the Endurance charge version of the build, sitting at 50/50 block chance with the flask up. I'm not really getting a lot of Endurance charges up, so maybe that was a poor choice.

My budget for new gear is 6 ex. I'm thinking about a Bottled Faith.

Other random questions: Oestergreen, you don't have an antibleed flask or antiFreeze, how does that work for you?
Last edited by baboen on Mar 15, 2022, 3:54:09 AM
"
baboen wrote:
I would like some advice how to get a bit more tough. I'm currently 94, and occasionally dying to things like Ambush lockboxes that stun/freeze me and then explode. I don't get how this happens, because my flask should unfreeze me.
This dying makes leveling to 95 very slow.
Also some bosses sometimes just oneshot me. I supppose more armour could help, but I don't know how to get more armour, besides getting a lucky roll on a Vise.

I went with the Endurance charge version of the build, sitting at 50/50 block chance with the flask up. I'm not really getting a lot of Endurance charges up, so maybe that was a poor choice.

My budget for new gear is 6 ex. I'm thinking about a Bottled Faith.

Spoiler

Other random questions: Oestergreen, you don't have an antibleed flask or antiFreeze, how does that work for you?

I have to change rote reinformcent in the pob to "enduring composure" -- swap to that small cluster and you'll almost always have max endurance charges.

I have corrupted blood on a jewel and the regular bleeds i just stand still if i get one. For freeze i'm running Brine king upgraded and otherwise if I use solaris, i have a freeze flask -- but atm im just using brine king, feels easy and lets me roll my flask with more dmg (crit).

I always have 60-65%+ curse resist on 1 flask, as curses are so so frequent mods on maps and then i have 30% from small pantheon yugul, so i'm 95% curse immune.

Armor helps alot, especially once u also get ur belt fixed with 400-600 armor bonus - you could disable wrath and pickup determination and see how it feels as you'll gain a ton of armor that way.

"
WAiiNz wrote:
Hey guys!

First of all this build is great! It can just do anything xD
But i am now at a point where i am not sure what to upgrade next.
Since this is my first LL-Trap build i am kinda stuck.
If anyone would be so kind to look at my PoB it would be great.

https://pastebin.com/b1WdABvs

Thanks in advance!

Definitely get the lightning enchant in boots, its 6-8% damage in pob.
Also, you already get exposure from your lvl 5 awakened pen, so maybe time you craft some shaper gloves with 20% throw-speed, that'll be a big dps boost.
Quality your amulet to 20% for the full 230+ ES bonus.

You could swap chain reaction to explosives expert and add a fire dmg craft as prefix in a ring.

Also crafting a stygian would be a great option + abyss jewel with lightning dmg and some added fire for explosives expert, that way u don't need ur ring prefix.
"
camnupre wrote:
Thx for build. Already got 2.3kk dps. Can u tell, pls, what to upgrade next, except gloves?
Spoiler

Sometimes got oneshots on maps.

Your weapon needs changed, it only has 2 mods and a craft that we use (spelldmg and crit to spells) -- definitely find something for less than 100c that has at least 3-4 mods we can use.
Quality amulet for 230es+
Boot enchant for 6-8% dmg increase
Rings with 50+ int and 40+ es (they're cheap and the int will give you 10%+ es)

gl :)

"

---------------

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 17, 2022, 5:56:07 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:

I have to change rote reinformcent in the pob to "enduring composure" -- swap to that small cluster and you'll almost always have max endurance charges.

I have corrupted blood on a jewel and the regular bleeds i just stand still if i get one. For freeze i'm running Brine king upgraded and otherwise if I use solaris, i have a freeze flask -- but atm im just using brine king, feels easy and lets me roll my flask with more dmg (crit).

I always have 60-65%+ curse resist on 1 flask, as curses are so so frequent mods on maps and then i have 30% from small pantheon yugul, so i'm 95% curse immune.

Armor helps alot, especially once u also get ur belt fixed with 400-600 armor bonus - you could disable wrath and pickup determination and see how it feels as you'll gain a ton of armor that way.

Oh hell yeah, Enduring Composure looks a lot better. Will change to that right away.
I'll test your Determination suggestion and try out Brine King, thanks!

edit: the Small Cluster Jewel is a major improvement, now it's finally a bit tanky. Brine King is great too, and I got the anti-curse flask, really great too. I can now mostly ignore curses on maps.
Last edited by baboen on Mar 16, 2022, 8:09:56 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"

---------------

"

u really trying to get the build nerfed, dont u? :D
I dont wanna hear anything if it gets pummeled man :D
What do you think of chance to Hinder with spells? If that works I suppose shit gets hindered a lot..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info