[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen wrote:

Also .........

oh, i F'ing hate you alright.
LMAO.
GZ!

Spoiler
Best i've ever done is a 6L on the 1st fuse.

Trying this build again. Leveling is smooth. i'm life and only about 2.5k at 62 with no born in the shadows but things are going smoothly in A10.

i found perfect crime to be really nice at this point (my 2nd ascendancy) since i've been having a little bit of trouble running out of mana in a really big fight, like an abyss.

really happy to see you maintaing the guide still.
thanks!

one reason people probably have an impression that this is a squishy build is because, like all EV/ES builds it has no damage mitigation, or very little.

this means that you can get 1-shot, but more importantly, what i find is that you get "whittled" down until you get 1-shot.

large mobs, especially with speed mods can overrun you, and then with your ES down to 20 or 30% of max, you take a hit that finishes you off.

that's been my experience which is a problem because i love shadows. lol.

so that means large life/ES pool. experienced players know that, but certainly new players will learn the hard way. EV is such a noob trap. then, of course, you have to define what "large" is.

without damage mitigation, i'm not sure how you can call this a "tanky" build. i say that because most people have the impression that a tanky build is exactly that, something that can face tank tough enemies. trapper is all about movement, and if you don't move ur dead.

having said that i watched your minotaur video and with about 7k ES i don't think you ever took a hit fro minotaur that brought you under 5k ES. so, you know, ur gud :-) and that helps too.

just some random thoughts from someone that always plays trapper, and always gives up in red maps. lol.

let's see if this time is any better...
Hello,

I am not sure what to do now, I kill mobs rather quickly but I feel squishy and not sure if I should transfer to low live. Could I get any pointers? Here is my build now, thanks in advance!
https://pastebin.com/EX6A0nxd
waiting to 5link my shavs and chayula amulet to drop in the next week, damage feels much better if u pick up trap mastery to throw 4 extra traps. 4k ES with discipline. no dmg mitigation or crazy recoup so playstyle might be a shock for some, once u get use to it, its not terrible. still don't have uber lab done so the build future looks good in the coming weeks.
So... i don't know when is the right time to go CI ? i'm 76, starting mapping easyly, got shav 5l and okish gear, what am i waiting for ?
edit : nevermind
Last edited by uhzeez415 on Feb 7, 2022, 12:45:36 AM
Trying to remember we need a small source of fire damage to trigger explosives expert crit multiplier right?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Trying to remember we need a small source of fire damage to trigger explosives expert crit multiplier right?

fire and cold, for explosives expert.

A prefix ring enchant "adds xcold, xfire" can do it. (it's an unveil)
"
plasticeyes wrote:

i found perfect crime to be really nice at this point (my 2nd ascendancy) since i've been having a little bit of trouble running out of mana in a really big fight, like an abyss.

really happy to see you maintaing the guide still.
thanks!

Perfect Crime + Inspiration Support should solve your mana issues along with a lvl 1-5 clarity if needed. :)

Yw mate, have a great league
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 7, 2022, 7:40:19 AM
So far no issues, just started Act 10 and have a Tabula and have around 3k ES atm. Still need to replace Ammy/rings. Have about half the money needed for Shav so shouldn't take long to upgrade.

Found a really nice wand for day 3that I wish was specced for lightning, but hoping that will pay for my shavs once it sells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info