[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

res*
I am having a hard time figuring out what I am doing wrong. I am doing way less damage compared to Dissenx. What am I missing to be doing literally half of his damage. Also with that being said I am not sure of the scaling damage we get outside of better wands.

Survival wise I still get one shot but assuming with mountains of more es it gets less noticable. Currently worried about going into juiced upper red and end game bosses.

https://pastebin.com/YGw6i7Yw

In act 3 guide says to pickup Lightning Spire Trap but do we actually use it?
"
k3lt wrote:
In act 3 guide says to pickup Lightning Spire Trap but do we actually use it?

I did not use it. I used Lightning trap the whole way through. I also don't think we use it at end game. Not 100% sure though.
Last edited by DaveNotDave on Feb 7, 2022, 10:19:21 AM
"
xCrudex wrote:
I am having a hard time figuring out what I am doing wrong. I am doing way less damage compared to Dissenx. What am I missing to be doing literally half of his damage. Also with that being said I am not sure of the scaling damage we get outside of better wands.

Survival wise I still get one shot but assuming with mountains of more es it gets less noticable. Currently worried about going into juiced upper red and end game bosses.

You have a 5link, author uses 6link. He using swift assembly you are using cluster traps. These are major differences.
Hi oestergreen,

Great and fun build, thanks!.

Quick question , i want o skip CI an go straight to LL, i have the funds to get a 5L shavs and presence of Chayula.
Would you recommend that?
"
demisp wrote:
Hi oestergreen,

Great and fun build, thanks!.

Quick question , i want o skip CI an go straight to LL, i have the funds to get a 5L shavs and presence of Chayula.
Would you recommend that?

That's what I did last league thx to a few lucky drops. As long as you have 3-4k ES or more for starting maps when you do the switch it should work quite nicely. Then its just a matter of upgrading as you go.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Feb 7, 2022, 11:07:45 AM
"
xCrudex wrote:

You are missing some big components for damage, 38-80% multiplier (weapon with multiplier + aisling multiplier vs rare/uniq) -- but at least, you need the normal multiplier suffix mod, aisling ontop is luxury/endgame.

6 Link - obviously, if you're thinking juiced end-game, you need a 6link.

You're in the "basic" tree, as per POB, so you should check the 2 advanced tree's, especially option 2, as it has 10 jewel sockets which scales your damage through the roof when you can afford actual good jewels.

You're in day 3-4 of gearing, so, i'd say you're doing fine. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 7, 2022, 1:52:03 PM
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
"
xCrudex wrote:

You have a 5link, author uses 6link. He using swift assembly you are using cluster traps. These are major differences.

Exactly:)

I also want to thank you for the charged traps idea, it actually feels quite nice when I don't have gloves or belt with throwing% yet. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 7, 2022, 1:52:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info