[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Emarion777 wrote:
Good afternoon! I will start with the fact that I have never died so often in my life, I have 150 deaths in 10 acts and 300 deaths after that, provided that I have not even closed all t2 and t3 maps. I am completely upset by this situation. I can't farm hests, maps, even the depth is quite difficult. I understand that 3k energy shield is not enough, but at least I would like not to die from every blow. I spent about 40 chaos on clothes, I didn't see any positive result. I don't know what to do next

My friend... your gear, where the hell did you spend those 40 chaos?. I've spent around 9-12 chaos on my gear and I got 4k+ ES and 1.7k life atm.

You have to either play as life or CI. You didn't transition to CI, so you're playing as life, but your gear has NO life and yet you wonder why you die? ..

...ANY amount of chaos dmg will instantly rip you since you have NO lifepool and no points on tree invested into the red circles in the guide (for life).

Helm 0 life.
Boots 0 life.
Gloves 0 life.
Belt 0 life.
Shield 0 life.
Tunic 21 life....
Left ring 55 life...
Right ring 0 life...

For a total of 76 life across all of your gear ...

It seems the trend that people are making the same mistakes repeatedly.

Idk what builds people are used to play, where they don't need to have stats on the gear they use and can just run into maps from ACT 10 and wonder why they're falling over like a sack of potatoes repeatedly.

No offense, but it's just like, you're the 3rd guy posting "i feel like i'm squishy" ... while your gear is like, goldrim, tabula and a bunch of leveling stuff with no life stats.

If you read the guide, literally everything is covered, including tankines.
But you don't get tanky by playing life-version and wearing gear with 0-20 life and wondering why you feel squishy at lvl 75? ... you start dropping gear with 50-70+ life as early as act 4-5 and if you drop nothing, you can buy it from all currency being spit out from league mechanics.

Likewise, going CI doesn't help if none of your gear has any real ES on it.

-------------------------

3.17 didn't change anything about our tankiness, it also didn't nerf our damage at all (if using cluster traps), in fact it slightly buffed it (if using cluster traps), so there is no excuse for using swift and then complaining you don't like the clear... then use cluster, you still got same power-level as previous league using cluster, with a slight buff on top.

Most of those posting about "im squishy" honestly need to learn to level to 90, read the guide and invest some currency into their gear, to at LEAST have basic stats on all parts, like LIFE if you're staying life and ES if you've gone CI/LL.

As-per-usual, there is TONS of great feedback in this post, simply read pages back and see how players progress and i'll borrow a Mathill quote here.... you're not a build at lvl 75 with barely 10c invested, you're a cross-over from a random leveling character to something wanting to become a build. ;)

As usual, feel free to tune into my stream if you need help/tips.

We had several players asking for help last night and I did review their character live on-stream and helped them. There was a little roasting, but all in good fun and they kinda asked me to do so, thus I complied if their gear actually deserved it. (Like some of the posters, a dude running around on maps with goldrim, tabula, 2.5k es and 1.5k hp etc and complaining why he feels squishy....)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 6, 2022, 5:31:54 AM
Might want to update the "❓ When to switch to ES " section, nearly everybody complaining should be life-based still.

Maybe people would benefit from a threshold or level recommendation? Not sure.

I.e. Only switch when you have 5k ES or something.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Feb 6, 2022, 4:13:36 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Might want to update the "❓ When to switch to ES " section, nearly everybody complaining should be life-based still.

Maybe people would benefit from a threshold or level recommendation? Not sure.

I.e. Only switch when you have 5k ES or something.

Yep, I'm gonna add that, especially the threshold part. :)
Might have to bribe co-editors soon with the luxury of thankless volunteer work lol.
Between this, the guide, the website, video updates and trying to stream the league-start/progress the league, my own character isn't going to exit T1s =p

This is the simplest and fastest way I could think of adding it and should hopefully help ... i'm going to assume that ppl that are experienced knows they can ignore those tresholds if they know what they're doing:) >>

Click For A Large Image
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 6, 2022, 5:32:27 AM
Liking the build so far, rocking T8-10 currently. Will start slowly transitioning into CI today.

My friend who's fairly new to this game - picked this build as well, and he's struggling to understand the transition part. For more experienced players this is no problem, but it seems that a lot of new players pick this build and need a bit of babysitting.
My suggestion is that it would be great if you could add a separate profile for CI transition in PoB. This would include temporary CI, ES, ZO, etc nodes. Maybe even more budget-friendly gear options that would give an overview in numbers and what to do. Also mentioning that some people transition into CI in A7, is a big trap for new players and league starters - this is what he tried doing as well.
Your newly updated Life-CI-LL transition picture is nice :)

Keep up the good work.
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Feb 6, 2022, 5:24:25 AM
One thing I can suggest is to run a Ashes of the Stars. It's cheaper than Chayula's, provides alot of damage via gem level and quality, AND it gets rid of the need to have a Enlighten level 3. You're losing the ES and stun immunity that comes with chayula's but I have 6 portals and I intend to use all of them.
Last edited by killerkrill on Feb 6, 2022, 7:25:35 AM
"
iKanks wrote:
Liking the build so far, rocking T8-10 currently. Will start slowly transitioning into CI today.

My friend who's fairly new to this game - picked this build as well, and he's struggling to understand the transition part. For more experienced players this is no problem, but it seems that a lot of new players pick this build and need a bit of babysitting.
My suggestion is that it would be great if you could add a separate profile for CI transition in PoB. This would include temporary CI, ES, ZO, etc nodes. Maybe even more budget-friendly gear options that would give an overview in numbers and what to do. Also mentioning that some people transition into CI in A7, is a big trap for new players and league starters - this is what he tried doing as well.
Your newly updated Life-CI-LL transition picture is nice :)

Keep up the good work.

Appreciate it! have a great league m8:)

"
killerkrill wrote:
One thing I can suggest is to run a Ashes of the Stars. It's cheaper than Chayula's, provides alot of damage via gem level and quality, AND it gets rid of the need to have a Enlighten level 3. You're losing the ES and stun immunity that comes with chayula's but I have 6 portals and I intend to use all of them.

You don't need any enlighten unless you're aiming for 1 more aura than what is in the POB:) You can of course go for it, but I purposely didn't add enlightens to the build/pob.

Also .........

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 6, 2022, 8:25:07 AM
"
killerkrill wrote:

Eye of Chayula is really cheap if you're looking to go LL immediately and want the stun immunity.

I don't think it's worth it to buy an 80c unique to save money on a 120c unique.

At that point you can just get a juiced rare.
livejamie
Ehm I have a quick question: why are we taking the "Increase Life Reservation Efficiency"? Did I miss something?
"
Schoggiii wrote:
Ehm I have a quick question: why are we taking the "Increase Life Reservation Efficiency"? Did I miss something?

So we can reserve more auras on our life, preferably defiance banner and zealotry. But I think you only do that whenever you get Shavronne's Wrappings
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
So what is the final verdict: swift assembly or cluster traps? ;)

It's the new; "Chain or Demo expert!?" question ;D

Basically, it's up to your own preferences.
Cluster = you got same power as 3.16 and a slight buff.
Swift = you got worse clear, but enjoy the full 40% buff to LT.

So, clear/qol vs more single target...

You pick ;D or u can even be sweaty and do both by swapping cluster on bosses for swift.

I played around with gems and if we lack throwing speed we can add charged traps instead of awakened added lightning damage support if we use swift assembly. The dmg per trap is not much worse then with awakened added lightning. Also we can have 5 max traps from trap mastery. Might be a solid swift assembly setup with this combination.

The only drawback is that it will be harder to get the right colors on shavs.
Last edited by DaveNotDave on Feb 6, 2022, 11:06:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info