[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

So what is the final verdict: swift assembly or cluster traps? ;)
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
So what is the final verdict: swift assembly or cluster traps? ;)

It's the new; "Chain or Demo expert!?" question ;D

Basically, it's up to your own preferences.
Cluster = you got same power as 3.16 and a slight buff.
Swift = you got worse clear, but enjoy the full 40% buff to LT.

So, clear/qol vs more single target...

You pick ;D or u can even be sweaty and do both by swapping cluster on bosses for swift.
How is the build feeling? I whispered the top guy on poe.ninja and he says he's h having problems.

I think he should be fine though.
livejamie
Hello,

thanks for the build, but I'm having issues with maps. I tried switching to CI but still very squishy. Damage is good but I just get one tapped pretty easily, barely doing white maps. Very frustrated so far, never happened to me yet with a starter. but I guess I just suck :D.

Thanks for any tips.
pretty rippy build, cluster trap nerf was a pretty big deal. without alot of throw speed + pierce, swift feels bad even for bossing. that said its can kill yellow tier bosses for me on absolutely dog items. wait a week when chayula amulet and shavs is cheaper 2-3ex doable on a 5 link most likely. that head enchant is gonna be NECESSARY. build isn't as strong as seismic, might spec into mines if performance with LL is underwhelming.
"
Rankerino wrote:
Hello,

thanks for the build, but I'm having issues with maps. I tried switching to CI but still very squishy. Damage is good but I just get one tapped pretty easily, barely doing white maps. Very frustrated so far, never happened to me yet with a starter. but I guess I just suck :D.

Thanks for any tips.

You went CI at Level 71 and you have 2.3k ES? None of your gear has any ES on it. Most of your pieces aren't even ES bases. You switched way too early.

livejamie
Seems like some people are having trouble ITT. I'm a bit ahead of you, I'll share my experience.

Current POB, level 85, lowlife+shavs https://pastebin.com/rdQ3Adt4

I leaguestarted traps for the first time on this build. Levelling acts 1-10 was very smooth, the only time I had a better experience was when whispering ice cwc was in its prime. Following the order of your tree was important - though it can't be stressed enough that taking every "optional" life cluster as soon as possible was very important.

I grinded to level 69 in a10 reliquary, then switched to CI by refunding all the life nodes and taking the mandatory CI nodes and buying CI starter gear on a 15c budget. I got a lucky 5 chaos from Tujen that helped me buy sin trek and some helments and starter CI gear. I spent the most on the 250 es shield. I also am using ascent from flesh right now as a starter belt, because it dropped during acts.

Getting frozen sucks, so I paid for a divine vessel and atoll map and used cannot be frozen from brine king pantheon. woo, no more elemental ailments!

I was able to smoothly map on a 4link in white maps, before encountering dps/clear issues in yellow maps. I saved up enough to get a shavs, and 5linked it with harvest and transitioned to lowlife. I've also got a rumi's.

The highest map tier I ran was so far T12, and I killed the infinite hunger boss.

Going into T10s and above, the clear is very slow, even with the +1 pierce jewel, to the point where it is becoming a real problem. I can't do jun research missions. Heist is hell. For some reason delve is fine. Rituals are sketchy, but survivable through clever use of vaal discipline. I think I need the +3 lab enchant, or a horned talisman next. The DPS is starting to fall off going into red maps, but there is a lot of room to upgrade things. I'm sticking in yellow maps and grinding out those atlas passive points and hoping to generate some more currency to upgrade further.

What's higher priority, 6link or weapon upgrade? I'm still using my levelling wand.
Good afternoon! I will start with the fact that I have never died so often in my life, I have 150 deaths in 10 acts and 300 deaths after that, provided that I have not even closed all t2 and t3 maps. I am completely upset by this situation. I can't farm hests, maps, even the depth is quite difficult. I understand that 3k energy shield is not enough, but at least I would like not to die from every blow. I spent about 40 chaos on clothes, I didn't see any positive result. I don't know what to do next
"
Emarion777 wrote:
Good afternoon! I will start with the fact that I have never died so often in my life, I have 150 deaths in 10 acts and 300 deaths after that, provided that I have not even closed all t2 and t3 maps. I am completely upset by this situation. I can't farm hests, maps, even the depth is quite difficult. I understand that 3k energy shield is not enough, but at least I would like not to die from every blow. I spent about 40 chaos on clothes, I didn't see any positive result. I don't know what to do next

dblp*
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 6, 2022, 3:53:53 AM
"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:

What's higher priority, 6link or weapon upgrade? I'm still using my levelling wand.

You can buy some really big weapons for very cheap in every league start, so i'd go for that. 6L is obviously also important if you intend farming red maps, but shavs seem to be pretty cheap this league again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info