[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Laelena wrote:
PoB had been updated. Seems the damage is about the same or slightly higher than it was in 3.16 even with the Cluster Trap nerf.

OP Hasn't posted his updated PoB yet though from what i saw. Looks like a pretty big jump in damage if you use swift traps instead. I guess there isn't any reason you can't use swift trap / Cluster traps and swap them right?

use cluster for map clearing, and switch to swift for bosses

I meant the PoB app has been updated...
"

Updated the POB with the new gem changes in 3.17 :)
It's up to you if you prefer swift or cluster, but as we kinda guessed, our dmg remained the same or slightly higher, even with the nerf to cluster.

So you can still use cluster and have same power as in 3.16, or you can use swift and have a 40% buff to your Ltrap.

Or you can use both if you really want to (swift for bossing, cluster for clear).

Personally i'm gonna just try and stick it with swift and see how it feels on maps. :)

Thanks again EVERYONE that came to my stream tonight, it was crazy, 400+ ppl came by, holy fk! ... T-h-a-n-k you :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 4, 2022, 10:34:34 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
Updated the POB with the new gem changes in 3.17 :)
It's up to you if you prefer swift or cluster, but as we kinda guessed, our dmg remained the same or slightly higher, even with the nerf to cluster.

So you can still use cluster and have same power as in 3.16, or you can use swift and have a 40% buff to your Ltrap.

Or you can use both if you really want to (swift for bossing, cluster for clear).

Personally i'm gonna just try and stick it with swift and see how it feels on maps. :)

Thanks again EVERYONE that came to my stream tonight, it was crazy, 400+ ppl came by, holy fk! ... T-h-a-n-k you :)

Thank you for the update :) There is a minor mistake in the trees, the Level 100 (alira)(basic) tree has "2 passive points" selected instead of Alira. Might confuse new players.
Last edited by Laelena on Feb 5, 2022, 6:12:41 AM
hi there, how do you deal with the attribute issue?
the strength and dex requirement aint meeting in pob i think
Last edited by catblack1020 on Feb 5, 2022, 6:32:09 AM
Thank you for the update :) There is a minor mistake in the trees, the Level 100 (alira)(basic) tree has "2 passive points" selected instead of Alira. Might confuse new players.[/quote]

The bandit choice doesn't change when you swap tree's, that's why I named the tree's Alira and Kill_All etc. In next upload i'll reverse it though and let Alira be the default choice, since you're right that probably ppl that follow the basic tree might not know that. :)

"
catblack1020 wrote:
hi there, how do you deal with the attribute issue?
the strength and dex requirement aint meeting in pob i think

There are a multitude of ways to fix your attribute requirements, that's why I haven't picked a single way in the POB as it totally depends on the gear
each individual player is using at any given time.
Usually the easiest place for STR/DEX are belts and rings.
Aisling is also a great way of getting stats as she can deliver 70 stats in ONE mod. (35/35 str/dex)
Temporary sources for stats are the skill-tree +30 nodes and/or bench crafting any open suffixes you have.

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 5, 2022, 7:12:15 AM
Hi, I've got some general questions. First time playing this build and ES builds in general.

- Where does our damage come from? I find it weird because I'm already running 5-link with level 16 LT and there isn't much damage nodes I haven't taked. I'm struggling with damage in white maps even.

- Why not pick Wicked Ward? I don't know if I'm missing something, but won't my ES basically never charge if I am taking damage?

- What should I focus on first now that I have gotten into maps? Itemization? Getting auras and skills up and running? Unlocking rest of the ascendancy points?

- Should I go CI before shavs? And after chavs take CI off for low life?

- There seems to be only the level 50 leveling tree and level 100 ES-shavs tree. I'm not sure how to progress from life to ES+CI(?) to shavs.
"
Piwwoli wrote:
Hi, I've got some general questions. First time playing this build and ES builds in general.

- Where does our damage come from? I find it weird because I'm already running 5-link with level 16 LT and there isn't much damage nodes I haven't taked. I'm struggling with damage in white maps even.

- Why not pick Wicked Ward? I don't know if I'm missing something, but won't my ES basically never charge if I am taking damage?

- What should I focus on first now that I have gotten into maps? Itemization? Getting auras and skills up and running? Unlocking rest of the ascendancy points?

- Should I go CI before shavs? And after chavs take CI off for low life?

- There seems to be only the level 50 leveling tree and level 100 ES-shavs tree. I'm not sure how to progress from life to ES+CI(?) to shavs.

If you go to the main guide here, most of those Q's are answered in the guide already mate. There's also the quickguide, linked at the very top of the main page/main guide, which also shows a progression image -- life --> CI --> Lowlife.

Everything is detailed in the main guide right here on the forum as well, stats to aim for and gear suggestions as well as when to consider transitioning from life to ci and then ll.
Hii, how do u get the Strenght and the Dex requirementes? no item on the build got any of those stats :S
paper build( die even if some looke at him. Expensive as shit but really waste of time
"
spanishboy728 wrote:
paper build( die even if some looke at him. Expensive as shit but really waste of time

What a constructive comment! I guess you didn't follow/understand the guide...

Last season (there was no nerf this season so the logic remains the same) I killed sirus A8 with a budget of 2-3 exalted

I killed Maven - Elder - Uber Elder with a budget of 5-10 exalted

Make an effort and you will see that the build is viable and powerful!
Last edited by yaaksha on Feb 5, 2022, 4:17:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info