[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

any1 tried this in HC with any success? how squishy it is?
"
rufen wrote:

There are definitely safer builds for HC, because this one requires you to get gear going before you really can layer defenses (block, regen, regen-on-block etc) -- or it requires you are experienced enough to play as life/evasion and then convert to ES once you've farmed shavs/es-shield etc.

I streamed doing lightning trapper HC act 1-10 + early maps in 3.15, but i doubt any sane person did HC in 3.16 scourge.

You can stack ES and get to 10-12k.
Blind/Shock/Ignite/Stun immune (stun from chayula) and aim to get max or close to max block.

We're definitely not squishy once you get the gear going, but until you have recovery% on a shield and a good pool of ES, you have to play carefully in HC.

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 2, 2022, 5:16:50 AM
I'm struggling a bit with physical damage from mobs ~at 6 act, any tips how we can boost our defence while leveling when league start?
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
rufen wrote:

There are definitely safer builds for HC, because this one requires you to get gear going before you really can layer defenses (block, regen, regen-on-block etc) -- or it requires you are experienced enough to play as life/evasion and then convert to ES once you've farmed shavs/es-shield etc.

I streamed doing lightning trapper HC act 1-10 + early maps in 3.15, but i doubt any sane person did HC in 3.16 scourge.

You can stack ES and get to 10-12k.
Blind/Shock/Ignite/Stun immune (stun from chayula) and aim to get max or close to max block.

We're definitely not squishy once you get the gear going, but until you have recovery% on a shield and a good pool of ES, you have to play carefully in HC.

Yeah that's what I was worried when I was digging into tree. I remember having a lot of fun in Bestiary HC league when I was playing GC Mines, was just checking new mechanics in standard for few days in following leagues or skipping them completely. Wanted to play more this time and explore new atlas in HC (when i Was in beta almost no1 was playing standard) but I'm struggling to find a build with mines/traps that is tanky enought to give me as mediocre player a chance to reach lvl 90+ ;d
"
_iVey__ wrote:
I'm struggling a bit with physical damage from mobs ~at 6 act, any tips how we can boost our defence while leveling when league start?

Get a flask with 1500 armor and then make sure you are picking up the +30 life for each trap triggered mastery... it should make you close to un-killable, especially early on. :)

You can optionally pick some health nodes that are on the pathing we do and then respec them later when you go CI/LL.

I will league start the build and stream it as usual :)

Also releasing a video soon with latest updates/verdicts, I've been waiting for POB to get updated with gem changes, but it seems to drag out, still didn't update..
Hello. I am an old player, I left the game when they introduced Betrayal League. I am planning to return to game this friday, with the new league. Is this build still relevant and viable? It's been years since I last played the game and I want to clear all content, mostly maps and delve, with not too much effort. Also my graphic card is not that great so less fancy graphs, better for me.
Someone see pob?
"
Melodic1z wrote:
Someone see pob?

It's under the skill-tree section.

POB fork hasn't yet updated to 3.17, so I can't update the one in the guide yet (so its the 3.16 pob for now).
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello. I am an old player, I left the game when they introduced Betrayal League. I am planning to return to game this friday, with the new league. Is this build still relevant and viable? It's been years since I last played the game and I want to clear all content, mostly maps and delve, with not too much effort. Also my graphic card is not that great so less fancy graphs, better for me.

Yes this is definately one of the stronger builds right now, you can kill bosses with it and clear with reasonable speed. It has a special playstyle where you need to keep casting traps to stay alive (watch the example video's by Oestergreen)

My favourite build used to be a Mana Guardian because it is almost unkillable, but this one is pretty tough as well and way cheaper to gear as a league starter.
*dbl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info