[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi there, I've played this build once already, but I love traps so probably gonna do it again this league :D Haven't played much in Scourge, so I'm curious about spell suppression, can it be incorporated in this build and is it worth it at all?
"
MadHatterAbi wrote:
Hi there, I've played this build once already, but I love traps so probably gonna do it again this league :D Haven't played much in Scourge, so I'm curious about spell suppression, can it be incorporated in this build and is it worth it at all?

Personally I wasn't able to work it in last league and decided to purely scale es and block types maybe before es transion hybrid gear might help but im not sure there
Waiting for POB to get updated, then I'll put up a 3.17 tree (it should be very much the same as 3.16).

I'll also try to fix an updated leveling PNG 1-28.

And I'll release a video with information regarding the LTrap changes and how we'll perform! (TLDR: I believe we will be GREAT).

After I started with this Trapper in 3.14, I am back in 3.17 using this as my starter.

So nice that you still update and curate this guide, oestergreen.

Wishing all you guys a good leaguestart :)
"
oestergreen wrote:
Waiting for POB to get updated, then I'll put up a 3.17 tree (it should be very much the same as 3.16).

I'll also try to fix an updated leveling PNG 1-28.

And I'll release a video with information regarding the LTrap changes and how we'll perform! (TLDR: I believe we will be GREAT).

Amazing! Can't wait :)
Just a thought, but what about Swift Assembly + Blastchain mine? You can double dip on Swift Assembly throwing 1.6 mines, and then blastchain mine throwing out 1.6 traps. The less damage component is somewhat offset by the 5% more damage per mine in sequence, and the homing nature of the traps coming out of the mines makes it easier to ensure every mine hits.

I wish PoB updated so we can play around and check.
What will the Mark changes do for this build?
How is the build vs the pinnacle content from 3.16?

Simulacrum 30, uber blight, flawless breachstone?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
How is the build vs the pinnacle content from 3.16?

Simulacrum 30, uber blight, flawless breachstone?

For 3.16 I know 3-4 people who did that content with the build, I myself did up to wave 26-28'ish -- I probably could have done the 30th, but it depends on the mods you get, plus I only ran that stuff 3-4 times in total).
You can still see my scourge character and my gear, it wasn't "WOW AMAZING" considering the league/availability of corrupted gear.
HOWEVER, to put those things on "#farm" it does require heavy investment (as you'd expect, if you're aiming to farm pinnacle content)

But can you do it, certainly.

As for 3.17, it's hard to speak before we get actual numbers in POB with the gem changes, but on paper I'd say it looks like we got buffed overall.

And it looks like a great league to have a solid bosser that also is a good all-arounder with decent map speed once you get trap throwing% and movement% :)

#please-update-POB-so-I-can-update-POB

"
Retraction wrote:
After I started with this Trapper in 3.14, I am back in 3.17 using this as my starter.

So nice that you still update and curate this guide, oestergreen.

Wishing all you guys a good leaguestart :)

Good to have you back mate and you're very welcome :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 1, 2022, 9:58:29 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:

For 3.16 I know 3-4 people who did that content with the build, I myself did up to wave 26-28'ish -- I probably could have done the 30th, but it depends on the mods you get, plus I only ran that stuff 3-4 times in total).
You can still see my scourge character and my gear, it wasn't "WOW AMAZING" considering the league/availability of corrupted gear.
HOWEVER, to put those things on "#farm" it does require heavy investment (as you'd expect, if you're aiming to farm pinnacle content)

But can you do it, certainly.

As for 3.17, it's hard to speak before we get actual numbers in POB with the gem changes, but on paper I'd say it looks like we got buffed overall.

Thanks for the answer, did everything with this build in 3.15 and had a fun time with the upgrades, will wait for the new POB and your final verdict :)
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info