[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

incoming video about CLUSTER vs SWIFT ASSEMBLY once my PC is done burning ;P
(it's rendering)

ULTIMATE QUICK GUIDE 3.17❗❗
copy url: oestergreen.dk/dissentxtv

"

For anyone wondering, this video also showcases the power of the build pretty well, even in... worse gear (you'll understand when you watched the video).
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 3, 2022, 1:15:32 PM
hiiii, THE POB its updated? or we are still waitng for the POB update?

Thanks ♥
I am getting an error while trying to load the POB. It states "Unknown Passive Tree Version". Sadge
Mr Dissent!
What is your thoughts about the gear?
Looks a tad harder to get the influenced items we want this league.
"
Theudys wrote:
I am getting an error while trying to load the POB. It states "Unknown Passive Tree Version". Sadge

You have to opt into the beta to get the 3.17 tree that the POB uses (bottom left side of POB, press options and opt into the beta)

"
tiagoman wrote:

Thanks ♥

They didn't update the 3.17 GEM changes yet sadly, only the tree is up2date (3.17)

"
Ikon87 wrote:
Mr Dissent!

Not really too worried, plus you can configure your atlas so much now depending on what you're after. The new influence stuff also looks quite powerful :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 3, 2022, 1:40:14 PM
You are awesome, thank you!!!

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Theudys wrote:

You have to opt into the beta to get the 3.17 tree that the POB uses (bottom left side of POB, press options and opt into the beta)

"
tiagoman wrote:

Thanks ♥

They didn't update the 3.17 GEM changes yet sadly, only the tree is up2date (3.17)

"
Ikon87 wrote:
Mr Dissent!

Not really too worried, plus you can configure your atlas so much now depending on what you're after. The new influence stuff also looks quite powerful :)
Does the PoB for 3.17 come with a leveling tree or do I have to use this http://oestergreen.dk/dissentxtv/ as template while playing?
"
oestergreen wrote:

ULTIMATE QUICK GUIDE 3.17❗❗
copy url: oestergreen.dk/dissentxtv

"

Video is out, now I'm just waiting for the guys at pob fork to release a 3.17 update so I can update the tree/pob to 3.17:)

"
baboen wrote:
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello. I am an old player, I left the game when they introduced Betrayal League. I am planning to return to game this friday, with the new league. Is this build still relevant and viable? It's been years since I last played the game and I want to clear all content, mostly maps and delve, with not too much effort. Also my graphic card is not that great so less fancy graphs, better for me.

Yes this is definately one of the stronger builds right now, you can kill bosses with it and clear with reasonable speed. It has a special playstyle where you need to keep casting traps to stay alive (watch the example video's by Oestergreen)

My favourite build used to be a Mana Guardian because it is almost unkillable, but this one is pretty tough as well and way cheaper to gear as a league starter.

I can only mimic baboen and definitely encourage that you watch some of the many videos to help make up your mind if the playstyle suits you:)

I'm on an older machine myself with a 1070 card, so I know the pain!

I thank you both for the answers.

It seems the link you posted covers almost all the things I need. It's been a while and I surely am going to struggle to play the game but the build looks solid, I think I understand the mechanics behind it even before playing so I wanted to give it a shot.

And believe me, 1070 would be an upgrade to me, haha! See you on the league then.
How do i put the POB in beta bc, when i try to put the https://pastebin.com/mzHTydkZ

I got a message with errors :(

Nevermid, i found it :D
Last edited by tiagoman on Feb 3, 2022, 5:09:37 PM
looking to do this for league start and saw you talk about taking CI but CI isn't socketed in any of the skill trees. Do we only use CI until we have a shavs and then unspec it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info