[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

was testing stuff yesterday with swift assembly it just feels akward and even if its a small dps hit on paper build feels much nicer with cluster/multiple trap support I'm just gonna take the small dps hit for mapping unless one of those new mods guarentes we throw multiple at the same time
Last edited by TikiWikii on Jan 28, 2022, 1:22:56 PM
*res
making this build for sure, u think its viable for 3.17?? naddd do some t16 without the hig end gear?
Crown of the inward eye will be harder to get I guess so there will be some budget extension early for sure.
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
Crown of the inward eye will be harder to get I guess so there will be some budget extension early for sure.

A rare helmet with the new implicits could be really good :)

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
DaveNotDave wrote:

A rare helmet with the new implicits could be really good :)

I want to see all implicit mods. There is only one problem with it. Item cannot be influenced, so it will be basic es helmet with some res.

Also because of this we only have 2 slots for this- boots and helmet. shaper gloves with trap throwing speed is big thing. Maybe if there is new trap throwing speed mod... :D
Last edited by Ankhain on Jan 29, 2022, 10:04:30 AM
Just out of curiosity, what ascendancy point would you take with those new special jewels?:)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what ascendancy point would you take with those new special jewels?:)

I would take chain reaction and spec to explosives expert or deadly infusion from assassin tree.
to be fair ppl are gonna want orb of dominance from sirus inward eye probably wont be 1c any more but it shouldn't be crazy high either might just be a little annoying to corrupt for like max power charge now
Will you update the image for 1-28 levelling tree with the new nodes since 3.16, please (or even make a POB for the pre 50lvl with Life nodes before the respec to CI/ES) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info