[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"

What should be my next step guys? I have around 50 ex in the bank right now.

All in all that's pretty good gear.
I'd go for the boots, those are from all the gear still the worst with only 80ES,you can, as you mentioned, try to go for 2-stat gloves but those are hard to hit when u also want to have good ES. You can as well go for a different helmet with - 9 or elevated - 12 lightning res for enemies, I was always a fan of the sirus helmet for this build and if u prefer a rare u should get that mod 100%. Haven't checked your tree but you can always add more triple multi + ES jewels, those add up a lot. I remember that in 3.14 i dumped like 140ex just into those and the dps skyrocketed.
Last edited by Vennto on Dec 22, 2021, 6:27:02 AM
Im having problems going beyond 21 simulacrum

Traps take long to deploy/explode and theres way 2 many mobes around to be able to jump or run around...

Is it even possible to clear simulacrum wave 30?!
"
Ameoth wrote:

Traps take long to deploy/explode and theres way 2 many mobes around to be able to jump or run around...

I managed to get to wave 29. It depends on the map for me. Lioneye's Watch is the best map imo since it has those 2 lovely choke points.
"
Ameoth wrote:

With no trap throw speed on gloves AND belt ofc u can't get enough out. Its mentioned more than once that it's important. Fix your gear.
Hey, can someone help me with this build please, my DPS feels so low. When i check the POB it shows 120k on lvl 90.

Thanks!

POB = httpspastebincomxqzT4d0k

Last edited by Pudz on Dec 25, 2021, 7:55:58 AM
"
Pudz wrote:
Hey, can someone help me with this build please, my DPS feels so low. When i check the POB it shows 120k on lvl 90.

Thanks!

Hey, you have a lot to improve, but I'll hit a couple main - your wand sux. get one with lightning spell damage, critical strike chance for spells, global crit multi, lightning damage to spells - as high tier as you can afford. Your helmet has the wrong enchant on it. That's huge. You want lightning trap pierces 3 additional targets. BUY A LVL 21 LIGHTNING TRAP 20Q today!

Go back and look at the gear section at the beginning of the guide. Most of your stuff can be improved considerably.

Its a fun build, but if you miss stuff like crit multi on your jewels, you'll have problems with dps. GL Mate
"
Hamrfall wrote:
"
Pudz wrote:

Thanks!

Hey, you have a lot to improve, but I'll hit a couple main - your wand sux. get one with lightning spell damage, critical strike chance for spells, global crit multi, lightning damage to spells - as high tier as you can afford. Your helmet has the wrong enchant on it. That's huge. You want lightning trap pierces 3 additional targets. BUY A LVL 21 LIGHTNING TRAP 20Q today!

Go back and look at the gear section at the beginning of the guide. Most of your stuff can be improved considerably.

Its a fun build, but if you miss stuff like crit multi on your jewels, you'll have problems with dps. GL Mate

Thanks, i'm gonna change those itens.
Hello everyone. First to the author thank you for the build, I am normally a mine build player and this was my first foray into traps to try out the playstyle.

I do have a couple questions if you or anyone knowledgeable here has a chance to chime in.

Q: Is there any way to improve detonate time of traps // make it faster?
Q: What does inc cooldown recovery rate for throwing traps do? I see it is available in tree but we don't take those nodes.

My next overall question is primarily looking for the right upgrades. I feel like defenses are decent and ES is sitting at 6.6k, I'm kind of looking for some more damage. Could it be primarily in the clusters (I don't have them in place atm). I am reviewing my PoB DPS versus authors and it is substantially lower than even the mid-gear, but I feel like I am at least in mid level gear.

POB of my tree/gear as is (99% is a copy of author's tree minus clusters): https://pastebin.com/FTB31VPk

Current gear (the only pieces I think are pretty bad are rings, primarily used for stat/resist needs and small ES):

Edit: Also picked up a Watchers eye with lightning ele pen on wrath to test out and bumped overall dps up by a lil bit.

Thanks again for the build, very cool!
Last edited by tnich55 on Dec 26, 2021, 11:18:41 AM
Hi anyone 1 know for watcher's eye prismatic jewel. which 1 is better?

1. Critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistance while affected by zealotry or...

2. Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath.
So I got a question regarding SSF

I have played this Build in 3.14 and I was super happy with it.
Even though I play this game for many years now I've never really crafted and only played it as a trading simulator, so I wanna play SSF for the first time next League. Actually not SSF because I play it coop with one friend all the time but we play together with SSF rules.

I really enjoyed this Build in 3.14 because I didn't feel squishy while also doing a lot of dmg even early on with garbage gear and the damage could be improved soooo much throughout the League.

So my question is, would it be a good idea to play it in SSF?
I will not get a Shavronne as easily and since I'm not as fast and experience I will not kill Chayula super fast into the League so no Presence of Chayula for a while. Would it still be a decent Build to play in SSF with either CI or as a Life Build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info