[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

.nvm
Last edited by s4muraiii on Dec 7, 2021, 2:07:14 PM
nvm
Last edited by Toomuchpurple on Dec 8, 2021, 8:40:51 AM
I am still in love with this build, played it in 3.15, now moved to non-ladder.

I find it very hard to balance out the attributes and resists with this character.

How do you prioritise everything on your gear?

I find that trying to match some of the gear will break the bank for me. (i.e. rings with resist +max ES en +% max ex will start at around 4ex...
"
Karetje wrote:
I am still in love with this build, played it in 3.15, now moved to non-ladder.

I find it very hard to balance out the attributes and resists with this character.

How do you prioritise everything on your gear?

I find that trying to match some of the gear will break the bank for me. (i.e. rings with resist +max ES en +% max ex will start at around 4ex...

You can self-craft your rings with dense spamming. You should use two-stone crusador rings (get one with lightning/fire and one with lightning/cold) as base. That will help you cap your res more easly. I went with that method and even made a few ex profit by selling rings that didn't suit me but had good rolls.
Last edited by Viribus7 on Dec 13, 2021, 9:32:10 AM
So, I'm level 65, really squishy, I wonder if I need to go CI now or even low life (I got a cheap Shavronne).

When I look at the speed my ES is going down, I wonder if CI will work.

My gear right now (will get better boots at lvl 67)

edit: i just realized i might be just too low level for the stuff I try to do. can't even equip better gear yet, so I'll just level a bit in tier 2 maps.
Last edited by baboen on Dec 14, 2021, 1:26:22 PM
"
baboen wrote:
So, I'm level 65, really squishy, I wonder if I need to go CI now or even low life (I got a cheap Shavronne).

When I look at the speed my ES is going down, I wonder if CI will work.

My gear right now (will get better boots at lvl 67)

edit: i just realized i might be just too low level for the stuff I try to do. can't even equip better gear yet, so I'll just level a bit in tier 2 maps.

You can get a lot of ES by getting to %20 quality on your gear
"
Viribus7 wrote:
"
baboen wrote:

You can get a lot of ES by getting to %20 quality on your gear

Yeah I realized that, helped a lot. Also now at lvl 72, with some new gear, it starts to work. Ended up with CI because 100% chaos resist is a lot better than -15% chaos resist.
Once I get more chaos resist on gear, I will try low life.
Does the craft 'gain 7-8% of lightning damage as chaos damage' on wand work with traps?
"
baboen wrote:
Does the craft 'gain 7-8% of lightning damage as chaos damage' on wand work with traps?

yes

I also have a watcher's eye with max mana as extra ES and increased lightning damage.

I am also still trying to craft my own "2 skill" gloves.

What should be my next step guys? I have around 50 ex in the bank right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info