[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
tnich55 wrote:

Q: Is there any way to improve detonate time of traps // make it faster

Nope, there is none - incr. Trigger Radius enables traps to detonate somewhat earlier when monsters are moving in, so this could give u the "feeling" of it, also projectile speed makes them fly out faster which can also contribute to the feeling of a faster response time of the traps.

"
tnich55 wrote:
Q: What does inc cooldown recovery rate for throwing traps do? I see it is available in tree but we don't take those nodes.

What the mod sais, it recovers cooldowns/charges for throwing traps faster. We don´t use traps with inherent cooldowns and charges though. Those would be for example Lightning Spire Trap, Seismic Trap, flamethrower trap. Thats why we dont take those points.[/quote]

"
tnich55 wrote:
I feel like defenses are decent and ES is sitting at 6.6k, I'm kind of looking for some more damage. Could it be primarily in the clusters (I don't have them in place atm). I am reviewing my PoB DPS versus authors and it is substantially lower than even the mid-gear, but I feel like I am at least in mid level gear.

Not really - your gear is a good place to start and progress, but nothing special. You are missing enlighten 3/4, you are missing quality on some gems, your weapon is what I wear on day 1 of a trade-league, there´s so much more dps to be gained there... you need jewels, u need more levels, u need rare boots with good stats, you need a corrupted shavs.
Last edited by Vennto on Jan 3, 2022, 8:21:15 AM
"
ericng010 wrote:
Hi anyone 1 know for watcher's eye prismatic jewel. which 1 is better?

1. Critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistance while affected by zealotry or...

2. Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath.

Lightning damage is elemental damage, you know that, right?

So you have to choose between:

- 10% pen only with crits
- 15% pen constantly

not that difficult sir.
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
So my question is, would it be a good idea to play it in SSF? I will not get a Shavronne as easily and since I'm not as fast and experience I will not kill Chayula super fast into the League so no Presence of Chayula for a while. Would it still be a decent Build to play in SSF with either CI or as a Life Build?

Questions like that make me always wonder what answers people want to hear. You literally pointed out the difficulties of this build in SSF yourself and still want to know if it is a decent build. Compared to what?

Yes, you can play the build on CI of course, as the author stated CI as an early-map-iteration you can surely guess that you can stay on CI a bit longer. The Amulet, while often used as core-item, isn´t even necessary. It gives a hefty amount of ES for the low-life-version, but it´s not build-enabling, you could play it with a rare for a while. Getting Shavronnes is actually not THAT hard, you just have to run plenty of tower-maps to drop the div-cards. In SSF I would personally be way more concerned about getting my hands on a good weapon. While in Trade they are really cheap for what they actually do, it´s not easy to find a wand with so many good prefixes.

I personally wouldn´t have the patience to play this build for multiple weeks on "lesser" gear as the real power comes with investment. But depending on your skill, persistence and a bit of luck it is possible. Is it decent? Not compared to the meta-builds that need barely any core items.
All is good guys, just chilling in other games while waiting for 3.17 :)
Thanks to the ppl helping answering questions, I see Vennto has been kept busy!

<3

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 7, 2022, 11:20:56 AM
Hi, I just started this build and I made it to "Deal with the Bandits" in Act 2. My question is: What should I do? Kill every bandit leader and getting those 2 passive skilltree points or helping an specific one of them?

"
Hi, I just started this build and I made it to "Deal with the Bandits" in Act 2. My question is: What should I do? Kill every bandit leader and getting those 2 passive skilltree points or helping an specific one of them?

Nvm just killed them
Is there any reason not to use Vaal lightning Trap?
"
Is there any reason not to use Vaal lightning Trap?

If its lvl 21, then there's no reason not to use it :)
"
Vennto wrote:
"
ericng010 wrote:

1. Critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental resistance while affected by zealotry or...

- 15% pen constantly

not that difficult sir.

but our battle trapper should have nearly 80% of critical strike chance. Does that means we have nearly 100% critical strike with flask and the damage penetrate nearly constantly? So i only benefit 5% of extra penetration if change to 15% damage pen affected by wrath?
Last edited by ericng010 on Jan 16, 2022, 9:08:22 PM
"
ericng010 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
ericng010 wrote:

- 15% pen constantly

not that difficult sir.

but our battle trapper should have nearly 80% of critical strike chance. Does that means we have nearly 100% critical strike with flask and the damage penetrate nearly constantly? So i only benefit 5% of extra penetration if change to 15% damage pen affected by wrath?

The zealotry is penetration for all elements - are you doing much cold or fire damage? The 5% lightning pen will probably outweigh the pen for the other elements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info