[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi all,

I'm new to this build, just start mapping yesterday but just in the standard league.

I got a question here:

I purchased a helmet yesterday, how do I get Lightning Trap pierces x additional Targets enhancement on it?

I was searched online, there are just a few helmets with this enhancement in a standard league and pretty expensive for me.

Do I need to replace one of the gems to support LT pierce?

Hope can have the answer.

Thank you!
Would be helpful in the future for the POBs to have a level 70 and level 90 tree.
livejamie
"
FlappyRex wrote:
Hi all,

I got a question here:

I purchased a helmet yesterday, how do I get Lightning Trap pierces x additional Targets enhancement on it?

I was searched online, there are just a few helmets with this enhancement in a standard league and pretty expensive for me.

Do I need to replace one of the gems to support LT pierce?

Hi there, not a creator of the build, but a person who played a bit of the build. You get an enhancement on helmet from doing Labyrinth. This - https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth
You have to complete whole Lab without dying and at the end you can enhance certain pieces of equipment. At first it's only boots and gloves, only on Merciless and Uber you can enhance helmets. Any layouts of the lab you can find here - https://www.poelab.com/, they change on daily basis :)

I truly recommend taking Pierce in any way before getting an enchant on helmet, because pierce helps enormously with clearing big groups of mobs. You can also get it from a jewel: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Poacher%27s_Aim this little guy :)

I hope I was correct with everything here, feel free to correct me if I made a mistake!
Gear I crafted today

"

Gonna make a better weapon this weekend.
livejamie
Hey I'm an OG Lightning Trap fan, have played this build a bunch of leagues, thanks for keeping it up to date!

Ok so after a bunch of Sirus and Mavens with the setup I posted last evening I've decided I hate doing the Arcanist brand setup in the POB.

I adjusted my rings and jewels to fit in an Assassin's Mark ring.

We can 4-link our CWDT setup to automate a lot, I'm doing:

"
Level 1 (Anomalous) CWDT - Level 2 (Anomalous) Immortal Call - Level 6 (Anomalous) Wave of Conviction - Level 2 (Anomalous) Stone Golem

This gives us two extra sockets leftover, I just threw in Precision and Vaal Righteous Fire.

You could do Hydrosphere instead of RF but I don't want to bother placing it.

Sirus and other big bosses are much nicer without having to worry about Arcanist Brand uptime.

I crafted a new weapon after all that:

"
livejamie
****REVIEW OF THIS BUILD FROM MY PERSPECTIVE****

I have been playing this build for the past 2 leagues and it is amazing fun.

BUT...

As you advance through the game to ENDGAME you face with a wall that you cant really pass with this one....

Farming NEM3 with full juiced delirium for example is not possible due to one thing... traps aint instant damage!

You need to throw and wait for them to blow, leaving some time for hits to hit you from every direction, specially in high populated maps like NEM3 JUICED MAP ENDGAME FARMING.

Also, simulacrum lvl 30 is almost impossible to to the same mechanic... mobe density.

Dont get me wrong again... this build is fun like hell and i love it... but next league im afraid i have to switch to something like deadeye since my PoE knowledge has improved to a point i need something stronger to beat even harder content.

Was fun while it lasted though! Nice work with this one! :D
Last edited by Ameoth on Jan 22, 2022, 6:20:55 AM
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:

The zealotry is penetration for all elements - are you doing much cold or fire damage? The 5% lightning pen will probably outweigh the pen for the other elements.

i have a little added fire damage for the explosive expert perk, i don't have cold damage. My damage mainly is lightning damage and extra chaos damage. But the prismatic jewel now is very expensive, just wonder the extra 5% damage pen worth the price.
I really hope this build doesn't get nerfed or 'changed' too much, I tested it during Scourge and I want to make it my League Starter (and League ender).

Thanks for all the guides, I learned a lot. the importance of ES on gear, the crafting, playstyle etc. !
Aaaand manifesto out. And we have some changes in traps. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228807
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I can certainly appreciate the time and effort you put into this guide as people such as myself are not good at theory crafting and unlike most of the guides I've seen, yours is extremely easy to follow with the layman's terms and info. Running this build now, still early-mid level but loving its clear ability and little to no multitasking with skills! Thank you!! I would definitely consider this a pro tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info