[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hello oestergreen

One of THE best guides i have ever seen , you caught my attention because i have same start as you :-)

I want to try this so i know if i like it to use it on next league or make it my main build

Wich POB to follow ? In the “ main pob” posted it has tree for previous league before the passive rework

Is the corect pob the “ lv100 alira “ ?

Also why have advanced trap mod for socketed gems in gloves if we put our auras there ?

Sory if this sounds dumb , its my first time with traps :-)

I will lvl straight es story is easy anyway

Much respect and thanks in advance for your time

George
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Hello, could you please provide POB version with Mageblood?:) I just got one recently and LL build might really good fit since life flask is not needed, therefore more slots for magic flasks.
Cleared all content and still going down in Selves, i hit depth 700. But at the price of 123 deaths which is more than my 3 last chars put together. I liked this build but dying that much really feels miserable. That's why i'm stopping the league here. Not that it was a compelling one either...
"
Ashandaar wrote:
Cleared all content and still going down in Selves, i hit depth 700. But at the price of 123 deaths which is more than my 3 last chars put together. I liked this build but dying that much really feels miserable. That's why i'm stopping the league here. Not that it was a compelling one either...

Delve scaling changed this league, hence why rewards are also improved in much earlier depths (+more frequent city biomes and bosses). I believe they stated that depth 1000 previous leagues is similar to depth 500 in 3.16 ... so you taking a non-delve specific build to depth 700 in 3.16 is actually very far and the rewards are similar as depth 1.2k+ in previous leagues.

I'm thinking the reason you can go so far on this non-delve specific build is exactly because of the amount of defenses we have, while also having good damage as a LL build. :)

Have you noticed that in previous leagues the deepest delvers was tens-of-thousands? and now in 3.16 the deepest delver is somewhere in 4000.
So you should be very happy being at 700 with a non delve-only build. :)

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello oestergreen

One of THE best guides i have ever seen , you caught my attention because i have same start as you :-)

Spoiler
I want to try this so i know if i like it to use it on next league or make it my main build

Wich POB to follow ? In the “ main pob” posted it has tree for previous league before the passive rework

Is the corect pob the “ lv100 alira “ ?

Also why have advanced trap mod for socketed gems in gloves if we put our auras there ?

Sory if this sounds dumb , its my first time with traps :-)

I will lvl straight es story is easy anyway

Much respect and thanks in advance for your time

George

Yw George and thanks:)
Definitely follow the "MAIN POB" and/or if you have enough currency to get 2x large clusters and some decent jewels, then you *could* follow my own current tree on my scourge character, as that tree will probably be the future "main pob" after i'm done testing.

The 2nd line of the trap mods on the gloves is global, meaning the trap throw speed, or trap damage, or projectile dmg etc, those mods affect everything, not only what you socket into the gloves, that's why we use those mods :)

"
omniarcan wrote:
Wanted to say thanks for the build. Saw it on r/pathofexilebuilds the other day and knew I'd finally found my bosser for this league, and used it successfully clear Maven on my first attempt against her this league (my other builds have very much not been bossing builds) as well as to get the Aul and Uber Atziri 'kill with style.'

Looking forward to doing the feared if I keep playing past 36 challenges, since that's now just do a little more delve and then throw money at it for me, but even if I retire from the league after those I've had a blast with this character.

"
Fuzzy_Lotus wrote:
Just wanted to say, thank you so much for this build. It's really fun to play and optimize, gives room for customization and is very well written.
Massive props to you for putting this up, was very easy to follow and did exactly what it said on the tin :)

Cheers mate

Cheers guys, I appreciate the kind words and maybe we'll see eachother back in 3.17 ;) *lets hope it tops scourge*

But thanks for the feedback guys!
It's great having people leaving feedback, so readers can make up their minds on the combined data of everyone elses experiences, it adds more imo than just watching my videos or some boss getting clapped :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 4, 2021, 6:46:37 PM
Hello, I'm loving this build, I'm having a little bit of trouble with the survivability, can anyone help me out on what to upgrade next?

Yo I've been using this build and here are my advice: grab a +2 trap and mine gems shav, its cheap(<4ex) and huge dps boost(i got around 1mil from it), grab yourself around 50dense fossiles, get pair of crusader rings(better to get lightning+cold and lighting+fire to be sure you dont lose wise oak res penetration), spam fossiles on it to get t1 + t1/t2 ES rolls, then do the same with stygian belt(i wasn't able to find cheap crusader base so i just throwed crusader orb on mine ilvl86 stygian belt) this belt will require more fossilles because you want two ES rolls + good armor roll and probably some str on it because some gems require quite of it. this gonna boost your ES and armor pretty good and give you quite of survivability. Also you lack ES on your shield, i was able to hit 407ES on my shield with just like 10 fosilles(Unfortunately it misses ES on block so im trying to sell it rn :) ) also be sure to have +7-8% of maximum ES on your jewels. Also you should get +1-160 lightning dmg if you haven't killed recetnly boots enchant, and one of two helm enchants(either pierce or elemental penetration) also put some catalysts on your rare stygian wise(defence) and amulet(life and mana) RN im stuck on 5.4mil dps or smth and 8k es, and i dont see many possible upgrades here, i wasnt able to find +4 shavs on market, jewels that are used in POB are just crazy, i feel like i can boost dps up to 7-8 mil when i max out my awakened gems but after that i feel like im gonna drop this build, leave it for bosses(i dont have troubles killing maven or sirus with it, but i havent tried A9 yet) and buy myself smth for fast maps :)
but yeah, for survivability you definitely should spam fosiles on crusader rings, shield and stygian wise, a lot of ES and armor will come from this, then switch to boots and gloves(they dont have to be crusader, iirc), GL!
Oester i love you man !!! Hahahaha

Im loving this build , seriously im having a blast in every content i pht it through

Cant even imagine when i have proper gear …

Anyone that wana see my char is open gone push as far as i can cause i just love playing it

# TrapMafia <3
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
wickdlain wrote:
Hello, I'm loving this build, I'm having a little bit of trouble with the survivability, can anyone help me out on what to upgrade next?

Spoiler

You should defo get the +3 pierce enchant on the helm, it's pretty affordable and will increase your defenses by a lot, since you'll be blinding entire screen + offscreen monsters. You need to temper quality your amulet for another 220+ ES and in general just work on boosting your ES, as many of your items are on ES, gloves, boots etc and you generally don't have intellect suffixes either to help make up for the lacking ES.

A belt similar to mine, crafted with just dense fossils will boost you as well. The armor is actually a considerable buff, i'm at 38% phys reduction without flasks active and close to 60% with flasks.

Also, keep in mind how scourge works and read some of my responses in previous pages explaining how scourge is a crazy damage modifier that you're not supposed to take lightly. Just 30 scourge debuffs (which you quickly and easily get) is equal to a delirium map in terms of damage taken.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Oester i love you man !!! Hahahaha

Im loving this build , seriously im having a blast in every content i pht it through

Cant even imagine when i have proper gear …

Anyone that wana see my char is open gone push as far as i can cause i just love playing it

# TrapMafia <3

I'm glad you found your home man;) Enjoy scourge!
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 6, 2021, 4:40:01 PM
Hello, could you please provide POB version with Mageblood?:) I just got one recently and LL build might be really good fit since life flask is not needed, therefore more slots for magic flasks.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, could you please provide POB version with Mageblood?:) I just got one recently and LL build might be really good fit since life flask is not needed, therefore more slots for magic flasks.

I don't see how/why you would change the skilltree based on using mageblood.

Main change is in the rest of your gear needing a lot less resistance and str/dex if you use elemental utility flasks.

For flasks, I use these for simulacrum farming.

Belt enchants are all kind of useless for the build, "less curse effect on you while on conscecrated ground" probably the most useful.

For bossing, Bottled faith with enkindled 70% effect or increased maximum charges is much better than "used when charges full" (Which is almost useless and annoying in boss fights because it triggers when you don't need it)

Carrying these in my inventory, mainly using diamond flask instead of amethyst flask most of the time.

When I do the Feared myself or for others I always start with diamond flask 3rd slot; if I die I switch to sapphire flask to help with degens and shaper beams. Also used sapphire flask a lot in deeper delve and Aul encounters.
Last edited by Sorafina on Dec 7, 2021, 8:36:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info